OP
CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
6 passenger seating is not going into production for safety reasons. The "air bag" for the front center seat occupant would be the hard 18" display.
F150 3.5TRaptor 6 seats right?
Sponsored

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
no, just 5 seats for people who weigh as much as 6 people

You mean, “Americans”. But I believe it would be 3 people who weigh as much as 6. You were being overly generous.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My wife has six uncles/aunties on one side and seven on the other in China. Based on this group, the majority of her cousins do not have siblings. However, many of them have two young children now.

It is possible that this combination is typical, where a six-seater vehicle can comfortably fit a family of four along with a pair of grandparents who do not have any other offspring and frequently spend time with them

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
Lotsa people want a bench seat?

-Crissa
When we bought our current truck, an F-150 Supercab, we both thought we wanted a bench seat so we could slide all the way across the cab if we wanted. And seat 3 up front. But, as it turns out, we have had three people up front 3 times in 13 1/2 years. And I can't recall ever sliding all the way across the cab. In those 3 trips with 3 people in front, there was always room in the back seats if we had a center console.

In other words, we would not have been missing any functionality that would have mattered if we had a center console. If we had to do it again, I would strongly favor a center console over the bench seat.

Moral of the story: The buyer doesn't always know what they REALLY want.