Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Or sound..or lipread

"Open the door" "open the frunk" "open the tonneau" "open the charge port"

Come to think of it, it should eventually simply understand sentences

'backup a metre'

park the other way around

park nose first

lift or drop the back 2 inches ( when hitching)

and a million other things
It's funny, things we think are simple can have way more complexity than we think. Here's a funny story from when I worked in construction.

These 2 workers were doing a job with one person up in the basket of a scissor lift while the other worker was doing all the ground prep work. The person on the ground told worker #2 up in the lift: "come down and back up". So worker #2 pushed the switch to take the basket down and then sent it straight back up. The person on the ground yells, "NO, I said go down and back up". Worker #2 operates the lift again to go down and then back up. Finally, the person on the ground says, "Oh Crap, I meant bring the lift down and then drive it backwards"!

Funny story because these two, were actually getting pissed off during this event. What added to the complexity was the worker on the ground had a strong German accent, but we all had a good laugh afterwards.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
It's funny, things we think are simple can have way more complexity than we think. Here's a funny story from when I worked in construction.

These 2 workers were doing a job with one person up in the basket of a scissor lift while the other worker was doing all the ground prep work. The person on the ground told worker #2 up in the lift: "come down and back up". So worker #2 pushed the switch to take the basket down and then sent it straight back up. The person on the ground yells, "NO, I said go down and back up". Worker #2 operates the lift again to go down and then back up. Finally, the person on the ground says, "Oh Crap, I meant bring the lift down and then drive it backwards"!

Funny story because these two, were actually getting pissed off during this event. What added to the complexity was the worker on the ground had a strong German accent, but we all had a good laugh afterwards.
Reminds me of this clip. (About 30 seconds in)
Sponsored