Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Faithful TSLA followers are well aware of the catalysts, but the market still awaits something they can measure.

In the meantime, the iceberg is growing.

Easyejl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Audi Q4 e-tron,2017 WRX STI, 2003 Mazda Miata
Occupation
Software development
Country flag

BeastSlayer

Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Ryder
Occupation
Chief Investment Officer of MyLooseChange
Country flag
Still a long wsys to go for me.

And another big drop today at ~3.64%.

Arctic_White

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid; CT on order
Country flag
Faithful TSLA followers are well aware of the catalysts, but the market still awaits something they can measure.

In the meantime, the iceberg is growing.
The more TSLA chops sideways, the larger the increase.

I hope the stock stays low like this for a long time so I can accumulate more. No one knows when the next run-up will be, but once RoboTaxis are announced and the revenue impact is realized, the market will immediately price it in.

Just like they did back in 2020 when the market realized that Tesla is for real and won't go bankrupt and the stock increased by 700%. Same thing with Robotaxi: I think there is a chance for TSLA to 10x in a short timeframe as the market has placed exactly $0 value for FSD.

Not Financial Advice. Do your own research.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The more TSLA chops sideways, the larger the increase.

I hope the stock stays low like this for a long time so I can accumulate more. No one knows when the next run-up will be, but once RoboTaxis are announced and the revenue impact is realized, the market will immediately price it in.

Just like they did back in 2020 when the market realized that Tesla is for real and won't go bankrupt and the stock increased by 700%. Same thing with Robotaxi: I think there is a chance for TSLA to 10x in a short timeframe as the market has placed exactly $0 value for FSD.

Not Financial Advice. Do your own research.
The share price drop over the last year or so has been good for me. A bit of an icing on the cake with extra shares I hadn't planned for.

Now I have stopped buying, we have enough. My wife now wants to see money in the bank as I've been on a fanatical mission, and kept us 'broke' lol for the last 4 years.
Sponsored