Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Oh, yeah, not having to drag an additional crew to move the cars and sit on shore and wait for you.

Not alot of waterways loop around ^-^

-Crissa
That would be a neat trick if there were.

Tesla Cybertruck Hunting in the Cybertruck 1639275249790

Maybe this is what’s inside of those infinite energy black boxes….
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
That would be a neat trick if there were.

1639275249790.jpeg

Maybe this is what’s inside of those infinite energy black boxes….
Actually you are not far off from what I've seen. Think of a geyser pumping water using a heat source. Put that in a contained box and make it small. Seems to basically be what the box is doing. Definitely not infinite energy.

TexasTesla

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
It's NOT @Bill906 . I know that for sure. Not even sure why you would think that. Seriously, I'm not Elon and I'm sick of everyone assuming I am. If I've said it once, I've said it 420 times. I'm not Elon.
Best post on this thread by at least 69%! :)

xxorde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Preordered CT
Country flag
It sounds like you are a responsible guy….

I mountain bike in areas with hunters and the things they do while holding loaded guns is downright insane. We would be climbing up a road and a guy would be driving down a bumpy forest road with a loaded weapon (likely with safety off) sticking ou

Whatever “Hunting Mode” might look like, it should not work while the truck is moving.
It sounds like you are a responsible guy….

I mountain bike in areas with hunters and the things they do while holding loaded guns is downright insane. We would be climbing up a road and a guy would be driving down a bumpy forest road with a loaded weapon (likely with safety off) sticking out the window.

Whatever “Hunting Mode” might look like, it should not work while the truck is moving.
Please keep in mind that Tesla also sells cars outside the US. I’m a hunter as well, but never had a loaded gun in my car and do not plan to change this. Still I use my car to drive to hunting grounds and it is important to reduce sound and light emission, one reason to fancy an electric vehicle.

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag

Actually Elon has used the word "bulletproof" in referring to the Cybertruck glass.

Watch Elon on Joe Rogan Experience #1609

Twice Elon said "bulletproof" in a single conversation.

Elon:
Cybertruck "production glass will be stronger ... it will be bulletproof to a handgun ... what's tougher than a truck a tank .... what about a tank from the future ... now you have a tank from the future ... yeah that's bulletproof "

------------------------------------

Here is link to the video already cued to play just a little before Elon makes the remark

Listen closely at 4:57

Elon Musk on "Shocking" Moment He Broke Window on Cybertruck
This clip is taken from the Joe Rogan Experience #1609 with Elon Musk.
Feb 11, 2021
PowerfulJRE

-----

------------------------------------

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
It's NOT @Bill906 . I know that for sure. Not even sure why you would think that. Seriously, I'm not Elon and I'm sick of everyone assuming I am. If I've said it once, I've said it 420 times. I'm not Elon.
We know… Elon would be Bill069.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Actually Elon has used the word "bulletproof" in referring to the Cybertruck glass.
He didn't call the glass bulletproof, he indicated it was a desirable trait.

Besides, it's also a common phrase for something foolproof. And we know nothing is truly immune to foolishness.

-Crissa

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
He didn't call the glass bulletproof, he indicated it was a desirable trait.

Besides, it's also a common phrase for something foolproof. And we know nothing is truly immune to foolishness.

-Crissa

Yes, bulletproof can be used to mean foolproof but that IS NOT the context Elon is using the term.

Joe is the one who first used the phrase "bulletproof". Joe did not mean foolproof.

Elon did not mean glass foolproof pass a strength test.
Elon mentions handgun. He meant handgun projectile proof.
Elon says Cybertruck would be like a futuristic tank (ie. bulletproof NOT foolproof).

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Yes, bulletproof can be used to mean foolproof but that IS NOT the context Elon is using the term.

Joe is the one who first used the phrase "bulletproof". Joe did not mean foolproof.

Elon did not mean glass foolproof pass a strength test.
Elon mentions handgun. He meant handgun projectile proof.
Elon says Cybertruck would be like a futuristic tank (ie. bulletproof NOT foolproof).
Musk likes to use a lot of hyperbole. Particularly when he’s speaking off-the-cuff (And maybe stoned??).

If you can’t find it on the website, I would suggest it’s not a feature of the truck.

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
When Musk joined Jay Leno in a Cybertruck ride that was aired on MSNBC’s Jay Leno’s Garage, the former late-night TV show host asked the Tesla CEO why anyone would want bulletproof, armored glass on their truck.

Musk quickly replied,
“Because it’s badass, and it’s super cool. Do you want your truck to be bulletproof or not?”

ELON MUSK, JAY LENO AND THE 2021 CYBERTRUCK (FULL SEGMENT) | Jay Leno's Garage
May 28, 2020
CNBC Prime

----