Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
My initial reaction was, I cant believe you can barely see it. But after like 2 seconds, I kind of appreciate that. So it's not crazy loud or really blocking the view out. And when you get real close, youll be like, what is that? oh wait.. OMFG lol

Did you end up opening the door to do the install?

I have the decal but no truck lol

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Thanks for sharing. For those whose chords are bored and need struck by something like this, I think they should've offered a choice of very bright white or noticeable cracks in addition to the subdued ones like this one (hardly) shown. To me it's a disappointment as is (hence the video title), but either way not a purchase for me.

If they did make some brighter and maybe smaller with different breakage patterns not having to be trimmed so much, it might be good for pranks to squeegee on a friend's car when they're not looking ;) :cautious::cool:. To me that would be a better use of it.

- ÆCIII

rodx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
This actually looks faulty/unacceptable. The image on the store page depicts a clear shattered-design on top of the glass, already installed.

I’d actually probably go out of my way and return this @denniscw. If they intended for it to be faintly visible the product page should’ve reflected that in the provided images

Tesla Cybertruck I bought the OMFG decal so you don't have to | Worth it? *no IMG_0648

Tesla Cybertruck I bought the OMFG decal so you don't have to | Worth it? *no IMG_0649

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
I'm wondering if this is like window tint (tri-layer) where there is another protective layer on the top to peel off, revealing the middle, final layer with the cracked window design... 🧐

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

TickTock

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3; 2018 Model S; 2023 F-150 LIghtning
Country flag
Yup. Bad install. But in his defense, Tesla really should have included instructions (or made them easier to find). I also noticed he didn't use any soapy water spray (and had a lot of air bubbles as a result) which would have also been in the missing instructions. Perhaps they were just lost inside the tube?

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
Hey y'all - in case anybody's interested, I found a cheaper replica of the decal that's actually in stock: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1590130732/replica-cybertruck-omfg-decal

Hopefully the install directions are clearer with it ;)
Yup. Got that and the OMFG decals but since my Cyberbeast has no VIN yet I had the cheap replica installed on my Rivian R1T...It's all right, it only covers 45% of the window, leaving a noticeable edge around it when light strikes it just right.

Tesla Cybertruck I bought the OMFG decal so you don't have to | Worth it? *no 20240120_051416

Tesla Cybertruck I bought the OMFG decal so you don't have to | Worth it? *no 20240119_081523

Tesla Cybertruck I bought the OMFG decal so you don't have to | Worth it? *no 20231210_120751

Tesla Cybertruck I bought the OMFG decal so you don't have to | Worth it? *no 20240119_111421

Last edited:

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Yup. Got that and the OMFG decals but since my Cyberbeast has no VIN yet I had the cheap replica installed on my Rivian R1T...It's all right, it only covers 45% if the window, leaving a noticeable edge around it when light strikes it just right.

20240120_051416.jpg

20240119_081523.jpg

20231210_120751.jpg

20240119_111421.jpg
Nice looking Rivian. I am usually not a fan of yellow on vehicles, but your setup with the wheels looks tight!
Sponsored