I see Cramer is at it again….he’s clearly NOT a truck person.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Any 'entertainment' that involves misinformation, isn't.
+100, particularly when positioned as if it's true.
Totally agree.

The times I've seen Cramer, I felt he was reasonably clear that it was opinion as opposed to fact though. I don't post or view videos from Cramer or similar sources because they are fueled by views. Reposting or linking a video from a source like this *makes them more money* even if you disagree with them.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
Totally agree.

The times I've seen Cramer, I felt he was reasonably clear that it was opinion as opposed to fact though. I don't post or view videos from Cramer or similar sources because they are fueled by views. Reposting or linking a video from a source like this *makes them more money* even if you disagree with them.
Yeah, this is what today's "news" and media has devolved to. Say something bad about Cheeto Jesus and his worshippers will spread your news faster just so they can complain. Say something bad about the hairsniffer with dementia and his people will instantly create hits and "engagement" just so they can cry about it.

In the motorcycle world there's this guy Fortnine, whose videos are pretty annoying, plus not really accurate. I get where "I don't like this" is an opinion, but he's made statements about motorcycles I own which are factually incorrect. But hey, every time I point that out, it generates more "engagement" on his content.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I don't know anything factually incorrect that Fortnine has said, tho? Ryan can be pretty flippant but he's pretty sharp on the details.

Being aggressively neutral is still a political position.

-Crissa

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
I can't recall exactly what it was. I was shopping around for a small adventure bike. He almost talked me out of what I eventually got, and he was wrong. I got the 2020 KTM 390 Adv.

I'm an aggressive extremist, not neutral. I believe in full rights for all. I want my gay married neighbors to have full auto assault weapons to protect their marijuana crops, and keep the money they make from it.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
Also, the guy claimed that the best street tacos are in some town in Canada. I mean, come on now.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
People who are in the show business are paid to read a teleprompter written by the upper management. Can’t blame the dude. He’s just doing his job as a puppet.
Sponsored