g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
The first of the two potential ships is due in Houston on Tuesday.

Mae should know by Friday if that had any IDRA press equipment on it!

Tesla Cybertruck IDRA Announced 900t Giga Press Has Shipped! 5B0C9CF4-DFCE-41F7-B002-E0053DD707AD
Sponsored

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
I thought for a second that Greg spilled the beans on how he gets all of this delicious CT news.
I just pay attention to a few things

what are you wanting to know specifically?

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
The Altamira Express has unloaded its cargo. Handoff to you...
Has it actually left the dock? It’s been sitting for an oddly long time. I suspect holiday inbounds have tied up the port a little.

will update as soon as there’s an update :)

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Has it actually left the dock? It’s been sitting for an oddly long time. I suspect holiday inbounds have tied up the port a little.

will update as soon as there’s an update :)
It no longer shows destination cargo and is now showing outgoing cargo so they are loading for the next destination or are done. On Lynx am able to see incoming or outgoing bols ( shipping lines and containers) but not the kind of detail you show.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I thought for a second that Greg spilled the beans on how he gets all of this delicious CT news.
Greg is just super diligent and works hard at being a Cybertruck geek. If the order trucks were delivered was based on the amount of time you spent nerding out on it and chasing rumors, Greg would be in the top 20. When he hears about Tesla shipping something, he chases down manifests from Italy. You just need to apply more efforts to your Cybertruck geekery.

@greggertruck Not meaning any of this in a disparaging way… I’d probably be in the top 500 LOL. I self-identify with much of what I said above… just don’t apply myself quite as hard as you.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Greg is just super diligent and works hard at being a Cybertruck geek. If the order trucks were delivered was based on the amount of time you spent nerding out on it and chasing rumors, Greg would be in the top 20. When he hears about Tesla shipping something, he chases down manifests from Italy. You just need to apply more efforts to your Cybertruck geekery.

@greggertruck Not meaning any of this in a disparaging way… I’d probably be in the top 500 LOL. I self-identify with much of what I said above… just don’t apply myself quite as hard as you.
LOL... Yeah, I'm in that category. I reviewed SO many spec sheets on stainless steel and ballistics reports... calculated range using trig functions... I think everyone on this forum deserves to be near the front of the line due to the questions we answer and most likely, all the talking we probably all do to others around us. Literal advertisements for Tesla.
Sponsored