Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
Over the weekend I watched one of the drone videos from Jeff or Joe and they have already moved several IDRA crates inside. One of the crates was so large/heavy that it took a fork lift on either end of it and then they had to move it in unison.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Over the weekend I watched one of the drone videos from Jeff or Joe and they have already moved several IDRA crates inside. One of the crates was so large/heavy that it took a fork lift on either end of it and then they had to move it in unison.
I'm trying to keep my expectations low here. I'm sure it's just a very big hydraulic hose for the existing press. Maybe a very heavy cover plate.

RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
The Gigapress comes disassembled in a number of IDRA crates so that doesn't rule it out, however it is most likely another one for the Model Y.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, no telling how many packages or the size of the packages the press will arrive in.

-Crissa

Do I have to point out I live too rural to shop at Trader Joe's? ^-^; I'd have to drive past three-six other groceries (and the Costco) to get there. But it's next to my spouse's second-favorite sushi place downtown and across the street from the museum and parking garage for lower downtown so I do pass it frequently ^-^

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Couldn't finish the video. Worst kind of Youtube junk. Tease something interesting and new, deliver a bunch of regurgitated crap via synthesized voice.

Was there some point?
Sponsored

Last edited: