cobrax65

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
I keep seeing these posts on twitter "70+ cyber trucks produced per day" "100+ trucks sitting in the lot" where are all of these going? I see on average 5-10 vins assigned per day recently on the tracker and not many delivered daily. It's not adding up.
I understand that there's likely a very large amount of people that aren't using the tracker but I'm having a hard time believing that the numbers add up. Any one care to share their thoughts or why I'm wrong about this?
Sponsored

OP
OP

cobrax65

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
I didn't consider only 1/10th of people reported but if so that would make sense.

WormtownKris

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2013 F150
Occupation
Outside Sales
Country flag
Also, at the moment they are in the middle of a batch of "cut the line" VIPs and influencers (30,000 referral points) who disproportionally don't bother to post on forums. So, at this moment in time, the self-report rate among trucks/VINs being assigned is likely much lower than the normal "general public" ratio. I would expect that we will suddenly see a doubling or tripling of the VIN assigned rate when they revert back to assigning trucks to the commoners.

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Also, at the moment they are in the middle of a batch of "cut the line" VIPs and influencers (30,000 referral points) who disproportionally don't bother to post on forums. So, at this moment in time, the self-report rate among trucks/VINs being assigned is likely much lower than the normal "general public" ratio. I would expect that we will suddenly see a doubling or tripling of the VIN assigned rate when they revert back to assigning trucks to the commoners.
My numbers suggest we already saw the doubling of reported vins

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I didn't consider only 1/10th of people reported but if so that would make sense.
What did you assume, and based on what? I for one am ignoring all that brouhaha because I haven’t even received an invitation to order. Someday I may get an invite. Sometime later I will get a VIN. Sometime even later I will get a delivery. Predictions are not to be paid close attention to as they only breed expectations that can only breed stress. Plenty of that already.
Sponsored