Sleipnir

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AEV Prospector XL
Country flag
Remember, chatGPT doesn't 'know' things, it's just filling space so it looks like language you asked for. It's just a skilled "bullshitter". If its database doesn't have a match or bad advice in it, it'll make that up just as well as facts.

-Crissa
You just described 99% of people that post on forums.
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I've tried Carnauba Wax, but if thinking wax I would use Renaissance Wax instead. It certainly will work however perfect application can be a bit tricky.
Huh? Application of Renaissance Wax is about as easy as it gets. You just rub a little bit on a microfiber cloth and then rub it on the metal and then wipe it off with a clean microfiber cloth. You don't even have to wait for it to haze. It doesn't tend to streak or smear and is super easy to buff to a satin finish. I haven't tried it on a Cybertruck yet, but I have put it on lots of metal items with zero issues. Nothing could be easier. Works great on wood and leather too. It has great persistence too, compared to regular car wax. It fills the pores in the metal so iron particles ycan't get stuck in there too. Tesla should probably buff a little on at the factory.

It reduces the tendency for fingerprints to show too, if you're the kind of person bothered by that kind of thing.