Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Occupation
Owner/Operator
Country flag
The Cyber Hitch Bumper Pull Receiver plate conveniently slide in, as the foot step.

Tesla Cybertruck Introducing the Patented Cyber Hitch, full motion 5th Wheel Hitch for the Cybertruck Bumper plate in

OP
OP
Cyber Hitch

Cyber Hitch

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Occupation
Owner/Operator
Country flag
The Cyber Hitch Bumper Pull Receiver plate when pulled out. Easily slides in when not in use. Easily slides out when you are going to tow something, or to be used with a Cyber Hitch Accessory. See the Accessory section.

Tesla Cybertruck Introducing the Patented Cyber Hitch, full motion 5th Wheel Hitch for the Cybertruck Bumper plate out

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
PART 2 Cyber Hitch Bumper Pull

Now, Get the same benefits as the 5th Wheel Cyber Hitch on your bumper!!!
Benifits:
Know that your hitch is locked and secured.
No Safety Chains, As per FHWA no safety chains are required for a 5th wheel device.
Careful here. This arrangement is missing two of the major advantages of a fifth wheel or gooseneck
1)Pivot point over or closer to the tractor axle
2)Tongue weight over or closer to the tractor axle

Though I will never tow anything but boats one of the things I am most curious about is whether missing 1) and 2) will make any difference is a vehicle with two rear motors as the sway torque problem presented by 1) can be compensated for by torque vectoring and loss of steering from 2) can also be compensated for by rear wheel torque vectoring. Also, of course, spring systems on the trailer that take weight off the tongue could be used.

OP
OP
Cyber Hitch

Cyber Hitch

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Occupation
Owner/Operator
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Introducing the Patented Cyber Hitch, full motion 5th Wheel Hitch for the Cybertruck Acc Accessories title

Your Cyber Hitch will never collect dust. We are designing accessories to be used when your not towing a trailer.

Cyber Hitch accessories for both the 5th Wheel in the bed attachment and for the bumper pull attachment.

We might outsource the Rack designs to other manufactures such as Yakima and Thule.

Do you have:
Road bikes or mountain bikes
Kayaks
Skis
Other Sport Equipment

How about a slide out tool box.

See below some concept designs for a Bike Rack and a ski rack.

OP
OP
Cyber Hitch

Cyber Hitch

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Occupation
Owner/Operator
Country flag
Careful here. This arrangement is missing two of the major advantages of a fifth wheel or gooseneck
1)Pivot point over or closer to the tractor axle
2)Tongue weight over or closer to the tractor axle

Though I will never tow anything but boats one of the things I am most curious about is whether missing 1) and 2) will make any difference is a vehicle with two rear motors as the sway torque problem presented by 1) can be compensated for by torque vectoring and loss of steering from 2) can also be compensated for by rear wheel torque vectoring. Also, of course, spring systems on the trailer that take weight off the tongue could be used.
Ah my friend ajdelange. I love your comments. :) People love options. We hear people who love their 5th Wheel, and people who love their bumper pull. They each have their advantages. Regardless what the Cybertruck can handle, or what advanced features the motors will provide. The fact remains that these Cybertruck owners want to pull trailers with their truck. There has been and still is a great concern from people who are interested in the Cybertruck and if it can tow trailers. I read it in every web site. The comment we see a lot is, "if it cant pull a trailer, then it is nothing more than a SUV". Honestly it is a pivit point on whether who will buy it, and who will not.

OP
OP
Cyber Hitch

Cyber Hitch

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota
Occupation
Owner/Operator
Country flag
To ajdelange, I have also thought of a 5th wheel boat trailer. Every time I have been boating, mostly Lake Powell. Here is the typical routine. You back down the ramp with the truck nearly half way in the water, connect the boat to the cable, then crank it in. With a 5th wheel boat trailer the wench would be up in the truck bed, possible an electric one. And you would not have to park your truck in the water to get the boat. Just a thought...

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
With a 5th wheel boat trailer the wench would be up in the truck bed, possible an electric one. And you would not have to park your truck in the water to get the boat. Just a thought...
At Lake Memphremagog the wench is up on the dock relaxing while my son and I wrestle with the boats and trailers.
Sponsored