Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
https://invest.aptera.us/
https://republic.com/aptera

Aptera is running another round of crowd funding, although this one is open until they begin shipping. Probably don't want to be in the position Sonos is in, where institutional investors have demanded they liquidate and compromise their vision.

Min drop in is $210, remember to only give what you can lose, as for instance, Arcimoto is traded below a dollar a share this summer (they're back over three dollars, almost four now). This is not investing advice ^-^

-Crissa
Sponsored

DPye_BC

First Name
Durwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Nissan Frontier RWD; 2000 Toyota Echo FWD
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
According to the fine print on Republic, your $210 will get you 20 shares - so that's $10.50 each. Same as if you go to Aptera directly, but a lower minimum.

I want Aptera to succeed, so I bought some shares on Republic to add to the traffic and hopefully increase the "trending" status.

It's going to be strange driving a Cybertruck one day and an Aptera the next. I've pre-ordered both.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
looks like they have a long way to go to get even basic manufacturing up and running, still prototyping?

also how does this work? is this like a pre-buy before they go public?
I dont know anything outside regular stocks

Last edited:

DPye_BC

First Name
Durwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Nissan Frontier RWD; 2000 Toyota Echo FWD
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
looks like they have a long way to go so get even basic manufacturing up and running, still prototyping?

also how does this work? id this like a pre-buy before they go public?
I dont know anything outside regular stocks
Sandy Munro seems to think they'll be successful. He's been invested in the company from early on and has helped them design for manufacture from the start of the reboot.
Aptera is Creating a New Industry

The investment works as a SAFE (Simple agreement for future equity) by agreeing to give you class B common shares when they go public.

OP
OP
Crissa

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
looks like they have a long way to go to get even basic manufacturing up and running, still prototyping?
They're building the factory as we speak. The building is finished, they've moved in, parts are ordered... They may be ahead of the Cybertruck, even.

-Crissa
Sponsored