Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
sentry mode.
with the new external speakers, can we broadcast our own voice from our phone out the external speaker? And can we hear what a person’s response might be? That would be fun to use to mess with people who were getting too intimate with my CT.

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
Yay. But I was under the impression it was already confirmed. Since they are making the wolverine CT for everyone who cant have the beast
Doesn't f...ing need a garage? Consider this......It is pouring cats and dogs outside and you and your wife are leaving to go to the opera dressed in your Sunday best. You have to make a mad dash with your umbrella sheltering your Lady when a huge gust of wind inverts your formerly protective device. Your wife looks like a drowned rat (or a sexy, soaked feline) in her formal gown and you like a soaked stooge for not having had that CT in the garage where you both could have been fully protected. It doesn't have to be the opera, just a night out on the town with your Sweetie, but the idea of a garage is not just to protect the stainless steel beast that you will be entering and exiting frequently. I f...in' opt for the garage!

uppadaandroid

First Name
Kishore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Data Engineering Lead
Country flag
I think it makes most sense to get the solar package on the CT and let it suck in all the goodness of sun and juice up the battery instead.

GameChanger

First Name
Game
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model S, 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
snow doesn't hurt a truck....or even a car.
True, but some people prefer not to dig their car out of the snow or walk through the rain to get to it, or have to clean it as often, while others don't care. Although, while the snow might not hurt a car, I used to live in Montreal where I'd see cars cut open like a can opener from the snow plows... so there's that!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
lol you'd probably move it before 30 feet of snow fell. ;)
Well, 8' can fall in a night up there, so... No, you can't always.

You hope you can, but... One wrong turn, a stuck wheel, taking to long and getting cut off...

It happens.

Not that I'm going to garage mine. It will have a pergola to hang tools, toys, and the charging stuff on, though. I have a design in mine ^-^

-Crissa

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Well, 8' can fall in a night up there, so... No, you can't always.

You hope you can, but... One wrong turn, a stuck wheel, taking to long and getting cut off...

It happens.

Not that I'm going to garage mine. It will have a pergola to hang tools, toys, and the charging stuff on, though. I have a design in mine ^-^

-Crissa
I'm in a townhouse.... no garage for mine.

Cybercarlson

First Name
T.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
chevy K1500 decades ago, M3, MY, New Beetle
Country flag
A shootgun? Why not a Pootgun?
:LOL: silly me to put oo instead of o
but to let me in on the joke you have to explain a non native english speaker what a pootgun is.
Tesla Cybertruck It is effing final. Elon said so himself! "Cybertruck doesn’t need a garage" 1611739228487

I only found a bootgun and that seems to be very inhumane. ?

CyberBC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Dodge Ram 3500, 2011 Chevy Volt
Occupation
Farrier
Country flag
Being in the middle of the snow season right now, i am looking forward to pulling the snow off the cover with a broom rather than having to c!imb in the bed to shovel it out. Also with the V roof design I am hoping that will make getting the snow off the roof easier. I have a big dodge dually right now and there is always a two foot wide strip of snow in the middle of the top of the cab that I can't reach with the broom. I call it the mohawk. It is funny to see the truck driving around with the white mohawk, but it scares the s__t out of me when the cab warms up and the big mass of snow tumbles down onto my hood at a stop light. That being said, I will probably sell the volt that is in my garage right now and move the CTruck into there where I can spend more private time with her. ? My wife is already jealous.
Sponsored