I've been thinking about a book series for several years. Thought it would be several years before fiction became fact. But nope

KHappe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck on order
Country flag

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
I dont think I have ever seen Automan before :)

-----------------------------

Tesla Cybertruck I've been thinking about a book series for several years. Thought it would be several years before fiction became fact. But nope 250px-Automan

Automan is an American superhero television series produced by Glen A. Larson. It aired for 12 episodes (although 13 were made) on ABC between 1983 and 1984. It consciously emulates the stylistic trappings of the Walt Disney Pictures live-action film Tron, in the context of a superhero TV series. The series was later shown in reruns on the Sci-Fi Channel.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automan

Automan (1983) Official Intro Sequence

AUTOMAN Documentary
As part of the UK DVD release, this Documentary features clips from the Series and interviews
Dec 12, 2012

-----

Tesla Cybertruck I've been thinking about a book series for several years. Thought it would be several years before fiction became fact. But nope 81w0rw5LFmL._AC_SY445_

Automan: the Complete Series/ Desi Arnaz Jr. (Actor), Chuck Wagner (Actor) Clasificado: Unrated (Not Rated) Formato: DVD
https://www.amazon.com.mx/Automan-Complete-Desi-Arnaz-Jr/dp/B0145UQRSY

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

Hehe.

Interesting excerpt!
Should have buckled his seat belt.

Curiouslyā€¦ that is very similar to how Iā€™d want to skin my Cybertruck if I did end up skinning it.

Also curiousā€¦ thatā€™s exactly how I plan on driving my Cybertruck.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Should have buckled his seat belt.

Curiouslyā€¦ that is very similar to how Iā€™d want to skin my Cybertruck if I did end up skinning it.

Also curiousā€¦ thatā€™s exactly how I plan on driving my Cybertruck.
Blue 3M tape on all the edges ^-^

-Crissa

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
RGB LED Strip on all edges.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
William Gibson, father of cyberpunk, GOAT best example of a writer who connects, sees the dots and plots societal consequences creates a handle for people to get a grip with future. Heā€™s out ahead of the momentum, sweep and cascading effects of history.
Nostradamus, father of cryptic prognostications, was too early to skin much less name what was apparent to him - obvious at some future point in time.
Greats write alone. Writing rooms are for greenlit scripts, deadlines and attached talent. Pick your poison!

aishatuisaha

First Name
Aysha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 2
Occupation
Security
Country flag

250px-Automan.jpg

Automan is an American superhero television series produced by Glen A. Larson. It aired for 12 episodes (although 13 were made) on ABC between 1983 and 1984. It consciously emulates the stylistic trappings of the Walt Disney Pictures live-action film Tron, in the context of a superhero TV series. The series was later shown in reruns on the Sci-Fi Channel.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automan

Automan (1983) Official Intro Sequence

AUTOMAN Documentary
As part of the UK DVD release, this Documentary features clips from the Series and interviews
Dec 12, 2012
I understand your feeling that a long-awaited project may be realized before you finish work on your book series. This is a normal feeling that many creative people experience, especially when they see technology and innovation rapidly developing. But you can make even better written material, I found guides on how to do this, I used writing tips for this. However, it is important to remember that every creative project is unique, just like its author. Even if Tesla or other innovative companies create something similar, your idea, your vision and your personality bring something unique to the project. Your story is your creation, you canā€™t argue with that.
-----

81w0rw5LFmL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Automan: the Complete Series/ Desi Arnaz Jr. (Actor), Chuck Wagner (Actor) Clasificado: Unrated (Not Rated) Formato: DVD
https://www.amazon.com.mx/Automan-Complete-Desi-Arnaz-Jr/dp/B0145UQRSY

Don't compare yourself too much to others. Everyone goes their own way, and it is important to appreciate your creative process and your own path to completing a project.

Last edited:

Mattsplat

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Looks like Tesla may get it done before I can finish.
Please be kind. New at this stuff. If I shouldn't include this, let me know and I will remove.
Here is an excerpt.
https://1drv.ms/b/s!AokxZVkJ-VEPn_N0Na2FDltkT1YnJg?e=F2qQx7
And while I have all your attention about Cybertruck, can I interest anyone in a multilevel marketing opportunity. Ground floor guaranteed to make you rich with almost zero effort. šŸ˜‘
Sponsored