Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
So picking up my CT right now and I was told 3 times that FSD WILL be on my Cybertruck after 24 hours. I asked are you sure? They confirmed. So I haven’t talked to the tech yet so I’m thinking this isn’t the case but I’ll let you know.

dralkim86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
So picking up my CT right now and I was told 3 times that FSD WILL be on my Cybertruck after 24 hours. I asked are you sure? They confirmed. So I haven’t talked to the tech yet so I’m thinking this isn’t the case but I’ll let you know.
Literally nobody has FSD on their CTs yet.

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Literally nobody has FSD on their CTs yet.
I hear you. and thats what I told her but she insisted. So once I got the CT, spoke with the service guys...and verified that she was on crack.....no FSD

seadsmoney

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3; FSCT (no vin)
Country flag
I hear you. and thats what I told her but she insisted. So once I got the CT, spoke with the service guys...and verified that she was on crack.....no FSD
It's not her fault, this "FSD capability" was poorly named, and now has to be explained to mean what it hasn't yet become

jpend

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Ordered
Country flag
Awesome, congrats! Good to know they’re scheduling deliveries. Let us know how it goes.

Delivered on Thursday with a few things that need to be addressed.
1) Some scuff marks that may need to be buffed out in a couple places
2) Minor alignment of the passenger side roof panel back to the rear quarter of the vault
3) Wiper DOA - forgot to check it at delivery, but figured it out after getting home the next day

Cyberstation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
Happy to see another PA delivery! Which delivery center?
West Chester!

They told me they are expecting it from Texas the week of the 14th. Last update they gave me was it was being put on a train.

personage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Got my VIN yesterday!

Illinois
RN11284

AWD
Config: 1/22/24

VIN Date: 5/9/24

VIN: 0114XX

Mattkalin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F350 Superduty , 2023 Model Y AWD
Country flag
Got my VIN yesterday!

Illinois
RN11284

AWD
Config: 1/22/24

VIN Date: 5/9/24

VIN: 0114XX
Congratulations!! Theres a Wave of Cybertrucks being delivered in the Midwest right now!

personage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Congratulations!! Theres a Wave of Cybertrucks being delivered in the Midwest right now!
Thank you! I applied for financing through Tesla app yesterday. Does anyone know how long the process takes?

I did not want to apply before getting my VIN to avoid resubmissions when offers expire.

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD, miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
Thank you! I applied for financing through Tesla app yesterday. Does anyone know how long the process takes?

I did not want to apply before getting my VIN to avoid resubmissions when offers expire.
That's gutsy. You probably won't liquidate $100,000 worth of stock two months too soon either, like so many of us have done! :LOL:

personage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
That's gutsy. You probably won't liquidate $100,000 worth of stock two months too soon either, like so many of us have done! :LOL:
I am thinking about it now. My Tesla financing application is still pending, and I keep getting texts to complete the payment task in the app. I responded that the task is greyed out because of the pending financing application, but I keep getting the same automated text.

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD, miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
I am thinking about it now. My Tesla financing application is still pending, and I keep getting texts to complete the payment task in the app. I responded that the task is greyed out because of the pending financing application, but I keep getting the same automated text.
Yes. Most people I have heard from, both on the forum and in conversation, don't think paying for the vehicle before delivery is a good idea. Some have done so thinking that paying upfront would lead to a faster delivery, only to find that, well, that didn't happen. "ABC," they say in the car business, "Always Be Closing." From the perspective of the company, money received sooner is MORE MONEY than money received later. You don't have to do that. It's your decision. I didn't pay the balance until I had inspected the vehicle. That's where the Rubicon is crossed.
Sponsored