Jeep Recon EV Revealed! Off-Roading All-Electric Version of Wrangler Basically...

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Can't wait to see a dozen of them on the road in 2026.

Worldwide.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag
Jeep just announced a new model -- the all electric Jeep Recon EV...

Press release & pics/videos: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/⚡-2024-jeep-recon-ev-revealed-wrangler-based-bev/
2024-jeep-recon-front-view-jpg-jpg.jpg
NOTICE: the URL link carbon copy of cybertruckownersclub.com
RECON:
  • Jeep shows the EV Recon in ”yellow gold”==Goldilocks
  • Recon design narrows the wide Wrangler vehicle stance
  • Its buttgly design is a brute in loafers needs after market fixed
  • 4xe runs Rubicon as well as a 2003 Jeep Rubicon, it’s a hit
Recon blunts Jimny, transitions Jeep buyers-EV & keeps fun in-brand

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I don’t know why you guys are so negative. GM does lots of great renders of EVs. They should team up with the Alpha Wolf guys.
too late, they’ve already got a collaborator

Tesla Cybertruck Jeep Recon EV Revealed! Off-Roading All-Electric Version of Wrangler Basically... 2F75C382-67B6-4E61-8D8A-ABC17B6607A5
Tesla Cybertruck Jeep Recon EV Revealed! Off-Roading All-Electric Version of Wrangler Basically... 394F2E87-1728-4A0F-8E55-ABC317E2F397

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I wouldn't want to go on a wild safari in that !!

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Working
Country flag
There’s one common thing on all forums it seems. All the sudden everyone is a fanboy/girl.
Instead of appreciating the variety and the fact that other companies are headed in the “right” direction and showing support, there’s always a reason to complain.
Personally I would not buy this but it sounds like a great option. I’d be interested in a electric Wrangler (this will do most of the same things).
As for how long it will take to come to market… I mean come on! When are we getting the CT? Same with Rivian, I’ve been waiting for almost 4 years now.
All these companies are on the same boat. Present something to the public to generate hype (way too early in the process), time goes by, people get bored or upset, then additional setbacks with supply chains shortages…
So, personally, I’m glad Jeep and others are trying. We’ll all get there at the same time (more or less) and we all have different tastes.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
There’s one common thing on all forums it seems. All the sudden everyone is a fanboy/girl.
Instead of appreciating the variety and the fact that other companies are headed in the “right” direction and showing support, there’s always a reason to complain.
Personally I would not buy this but it sounds like a great option. I’d be interested in a electric Wrangler (this will do most of the same things).
As for how long it will take to come to market… I mean come on! When are we getting the CT? Same with Rivian, I’ve been waiting for almost 4 years now.
All these companies are on the same boat. Present something to the public to generate hype (way too early in the process), time goes by, people get bored or upset, then additional setbacks with supply chains shortages…
So, personally, I’m glad Jeep and others are trying. We’ll all get there at the same time (more or less) and we all have different tastes.
personally, my critique of this announcement is that they announce that thing as the BEV successor to the wrangler, after having only one year ago long ago teased THIS as the wrangler BEV concept:

Tesla Cybertruck Jeep Recon EV Revealed! Off-Roading All-Electric Version of Wrangler Basically... 2F4094B0-4501-43B5-A710-085711A5972A

Then just 5 months ago doubling down with a Magneto 2.0 concept:

Tesla Cybertruck Jeep Recon EV Revealed! Off-Roading All-Electric Version of Wrangler Basically... D796679D-D42A-4955-B3FF-CF127839D9F5

Talk about a let down. It’d be like the CT finally releasing as a minivan.

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3P, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Working
Country flag
personally, my critique of this announcement is that they announce that thing as the BEV successor to the wrangler, after having only one year ago long ago teased THIS as the wrangler BEV concept:

2F4094B0-4501-43B5-A710-085711A5972A.jpeg

Then just 5 months ago doubling down with a Magneto 2.0 concept:

D796679D-D42A-4955-B3FF-CF127839D9F5.jpeg

Talk about a let down. It’d be like the CT finally releasing as a minivan.
Maybe we didn’t read the same thing. There’ll still be a Wrangler.
The Magnetos were Easter Jeep Safari concepts.
They won’t drop it. My thought is that they’re trying to appeal to a wider crowd. I guess we’ll see.
Sponsored