Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
I like how the hubcap just says "I'm out"
Can we all just appreciate how perfectly aimed and executed that cut was performed?!

9 times out of 10 that massive log would have missed the bed completely, or fell on the side wall of the bed and completely destroyed the truck. Perfectly lined up. Perfect distance to get it to fit in the bed length without smashing the cab or dragging on the ground behind the truck. I applaud that man.
Sponsored

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Yea, I was really impressed.

The contrast of brilliant and stupid at the same time was breathtaking.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
Yea, I was really impressed.

The contrast of brilliant and stupid at the same time was breathtaking.
For sure. Brilliant execution. It was a clear case of how Iam Malcom from Jurassic Park said...
. . . scientists were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
In the end Gravity was like, "Am I a JOKE to you?"

Raebrek

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Highlander, 2016 Subaru Outback
Country flag
Overall very upset about the earnings call. I had been waiting on this call for a a month since I found out about it and was counting down the days. And even tho I want to say I waisted an hour of my life listening to it i enjoy the roadmap and answers Elon had being a stock hodler. But Damnn Atleast something about the Cybertruck. Eta, estimated price for quad, quad specs, he talked about the truck 2 times and it was a quick response. If you say product roadmap I sure as hell wasn’t expecting “no new vehicles this year”. Ughh the wait continues but it will be well worth it boys. Hang in there.
Keep the Faith!!!

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Man, I am a Tesla fanatic and currently own a M3 and have a very early CT reservation, with in the first seconds of him announcing the URL to reserve, but some of the people on this site go way over board on the fanaticism. Elon can take a dump on the floor and say there is your CT and they will still come up with excuses. People sure do have reason to be mad the product was promised a while ago which wasn't met and there isn't even a timeline for it now. They were even told that it isn't even a priority this whole year some robot is.
Absolutely! You should teach that bad boy Musk a lesson and get a good laugh in at all the sucker Tesla fan boys by demanding your $100 back immediately! Don't get mad at Elon, get even!

I mean, do you have balls or not? To stand up to Elon Musk, that is. Every day that goes by where he still has your $100, is one more day where he's laughing at you. Show him who owns that money!

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Can we all just appreciate how perfectly aimed and executed that cut was performed?!

9 times out of 10 that massive log would have missed the bed completely, or fell on the side wall of the bed and completely destroyed the truck. Perfectly lined up. Perfect distance to get it to fit in the bed length without smashing the cab or dragging on the ground behind the truck. I applaud that man.
It's safe to say that truck was toast long before the trunk touched it.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
He's a scam artist who makes money off sad people by lying about his circumstances.
You can't call him a liar when it's impossible to decipher what he's saying through the obfuscation of word soup he spews out!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I thought these wheels looked a little weird on the Cybertruck in the other picture, but dirty the truck and the wheels up just a bit and they look great.

I think if they were a flat gray or black instead of that bronze color they would be fine.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
The trunk video reminded me. The Cybertruck isn’t the first vehicle to adopt adjustable suspension.

xodarap1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick Encore, Nissan Sentra, >>> Cybertruck TM
Occupation
Security
Country flag
The deflation everyone seemed to have heard in the execs' tone of voices would easily be explained by having to crumple up their roadmap and admit they couldn't commit to it.

When you're planning, you don't always know before you finish the plan where it'll lead. Sometimes, that Disney reservation is full, or the resort you want to go to turns out to be closed for renovations when you can take your vacation time. And you don't find out until you take all the pieces and put them on the table.

A friend of mine was just doing that, and the estimate they got earlier was $800 for the hotel total. And then, when they made the call, it jumped to $3200. He was totally dashed.

-Crissa
Nice post. And in this scenario, if it is really that terrible of a thing for anyone to experience or manage, they can just get back their $100 and purchase whatever they like that is currently available. And if not, just wait. That has always been an option at any point since the reveal of the prototype. No need to feel tortured, tricked, forced or other.

xodarap1

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick Encore, Nissan Sentra, >>> Cybertruck TM
Occupation
Security
Country flag
1643334076244.png

My Gravely Commercial 12 tractor with snow blower is over 800 pounds. It would bend this ramp. Because this ramp telescopes, if one piece is bent, there's no way the ramp would close back up.

This is a poor design and I bet Tesla has figured that out by now.
Just make the tailgate removable, buy some nice ATV ramps, and call it a day.

Personally, I'll be happy with air suspension and 220/110vac output as standard equipment.
Still would be nice to have the ramp for things that don't weigh that much. I still think it would be a great thing to have as an option. You could still use HD ramps for all the beefier things. I'd choose it over 4 wheel steering.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Better PIcs, these.
Looks good all dirted up. :)
Man, I am a Tesla fanatic and currently own a M3 and have a very early CT reservation, with in the first seconds of him announcing the URL to reserve, but some of the people on this site go way over board on the fanaticism. Elon can take a dump on the floor and say there is your CT and they will still come up with excuses. People sure do have reason to be mad the product was promised a while ago which wasn't met and there isn't even a timeline for it now. They were even told that it isn't even a priority this whole year some robot is.
promised? there was a hopeful timeline, nothing more. then Covid happened.

Jsc480

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Remember that factories for CT and 4680 aren't even finished yet. Elon gets criticism for unrealistic time lines and you expect him to get into the details about production.. supply chain interruptions and inflation and ramping to production.. too many variables. You sound like teenagers asking "are we there yet?" Over and over. At least let him finish the factories ?.
Actually it's like your parents telling you we will be there in an hour and 3 hours later you are way past ready to arrive. Maybe just tell the truth in the beginning ??????? Maybe not give an arrival time till you know your departure time ?????
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.