Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Maybe. I don't remember ordering the Foundation but it's possible. I was so excited to get any emails from Tesla that they could have sold me a bridge on Mars and I may not have noticed. I didn't snip the actual order screen but did snip this one. I do remember reserving the single motor with Full Self Driving. My reservation # 11399xxxx but order #12055xxxx.

Tesla order 2023-12-05.jpg
Feels sus, but if you ordered one. Congrats!
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Maybe. I don't remember ordering the Foundation but it's possible. I was so excited to get any emails from Tesla that they could have sold me a bridge on Mars and I may not have noticed. I didn't snip the actual order screen but did snip this one. I do remember reserving the single motor with Full Self Driving. My reservation # 11399xxxx but order #12055xxxx.

Tesla order 2023-12-05.jpg
can you please show any screenshot that shows an order for a single motor?

if true, it would be some of the biggest CT news since Nov 30

OP
OP

Robsanchez

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
@Mini2nut oh yeah I was so stoked! But also so disappointed because I can't afford the extra 40k even though I want it soooooooooo bad! I've been a tesla employee for almost 10 years now and own a model 3 long range that I plan on trading in for the CT. I work at giga tx so I see them all the time but I've been waiting sooo long to get it!
Sponsored