John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
A microchip embedded below my waistline could ensure that my CT starts only when my lower body is in the driver's seat.
I don‘t want microchips below waistlines. I don’t need my wife to track where my…errr… below waist is at.
Sponsored

Klaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
I don‘t want microchips below waistlines. I don’t need my wife to track where my…errr… below waist is at.
A good wife can track all of you even by a cellphone.
But OK, the chip may be removable. Only how to attach it below,,, you know where

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
With all my vehicles, I have a valet key or metal non-electric key of some kind. When I go in the water, I tie the key on a string and use it as a necklace under my wetsuit. With a Tesla, I was thinking I'd drill a hole in the key card and do the same thing. Also, this company makes rings. https://www.teslaring.com/
This morning I got 'watch app for Tesla' and tried it today. It works!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I was reading somewhere that you could put your key in a solvent and the plastic would melt off leaving the RFID behind. I tried it and managed to destroy my key card. Fortunately they aren't very expensive to replace.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
A good wife can track all of you even by a cellphone.
But OK, the chip may be removable. Only how to attach it below,,, you know where
Remember wherever you embed it, you are going to have to touch up against the sensor which is about 4' 6" off the ground.

The cops are used to @John K and will likely just hose him off, but if you get caught with your pants down trying to rub your "you know where" on the side of your car trying to unlock it, you might well get arrested.