Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There will be lots of Cybertrucks, some Rivians and F-150 Lightnings pulling Travel Trailers in the near future.

How long will it take for KOA's and RV Parks to cater to EV haulers?

What should they provide for EV haulers? Bigger Amperage hook-ups(larger than 50 amps)? Charging stations?
Sponsored

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
It was confirmed that the Cybertruck will have 220 in the bed, but probably 30amp.

Carlos Thomas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
This is all I need. But they need to firm up some details.
  1. Some sort of pass thru to allow HVAC if needed.
  2. They need to figure out how folks will get in and out of the tent/bed with the kitchen deployed.
  3. Having all those windows are great but what is the material? If it is like a tent and a mesh window, it will need a rain fly. Maybe it is for conceptual purposes, but a tent that has temp control in the rear bed doesn’t need all that visibility.
  4. Camping storage looks to be an issue. If the kitchen is consuming the lower part of the bed and the “tent” sits on top of that…what else can you store from a camping equipment point of view. The ice chest, chairs and other misc supplies may have to go inside the cabin (rear seat) and the frunk. That eliminates having a 3rd passenger. A 3rd passenger could sleep in the rear seat, however if it is stuffed with gear, there will be no room for anyone else.

Tesla Cybertruck KOA Campgrounds and RV Parks to cater to Cybertrucks 2B1DACEE-EB03-478D-B475-5150758DC688

chalupacabre

First Name
chalupacabre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 T3LR/DM
Occupation
vetter
Country flag
I plan on sleeping in my Cybertruck. A 50A charger will be more than enough. You will be topped off before you leave the campground.

My thoughts, too. Glamping in the cab when not in a hotel. As a renter, CT will double as my backup generator/bedroom in a pinch.
Sponsored