HTownQ

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla CyberTruck
Country flag
Unintentionally my CyberTruck was ordered using a separate email account than my Model X. After I took delivery merging the accounts was fast and easy.

I Sent an email to;

[email protected]

with the VIN of each vehicle and the email associated to them. Also a screenshot of each vehicles info from the Tesla app.

Tesla replied asking for the below information. I will cut and past what they want for ease of merger. 👇

Any Referral/ Loyalty Awards connected to the merged account will be forfeited per the program limits.

Photo ID Required – Please include a color photo of your current driver’s license for verification. Note: Accepted formats jpeg, jpg, png, pdf only
  • Email address to be merged:
  • Email address to be kept:
Once we receive the requested information please allow 3-5 business days to process. We will notify you by email once the merge is complete. Please see our Support Pages for answers to many frequently asked questions about your Tesla Account.

Thank you for your support in transitioning the world to sustainable energy

After sending this information the accounts were merged the next business day. ✌
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Unintentionally my CyberTruck was ordered using a separate email account than my Model X. After I took delivery merging the accounts was fast and easy.

I Sent an email to;

[email protected]

with the VIN of each vehicle and the email associated to them. Also a screenshot of each vehicles info from the Tesla app.

Tesla replied asking for the below information. I will cut and past what they want for ease of merger. 👇

Any Referral/ Loyalty Awards connected to the merged account will be forfeited per the program limits.

Photo ID Required – Please include a color photo of your current driver’s license for verification. Note: Accepted formats jpeg, jpg, png, pdf only
  • Email address to be merged:
  • Email address to be kept:
Once we receive the requested information please allow 3-5 business days to process. We will notify you by email once the merge is complete. Please see our Support Pages for answers to many frequently asked questions about your Tesla Account.

Thank you for your support in transitioning the world to sustainable energy

After sending this information the accounts were merged the next business day. ✌
I see nothing wrong with this as long as you are the owner of both accounts and can prove it. But that makes me wonder why you mention it in the first place.

OP
OP
HTownQ

HTownQ

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla CyberTruck
Country flag
I see nothing wrong with this as long as you are the owner of both accounts and can prove it. But that makes me wonder why you mention it in the first place.
There are many online that do not know how to do this. And definitely do not have this information.

Gogster2k

First Name
Gogian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Charger, Honda Odyssey, Tesla M3, MY.
Occupation
Retired. Tier II Desktop Support Tech, Southern California Edison
Country flag
Another good reason for this merging is, my wife had the M3 under her name and I had the MY under mines and when we chose to put both TESLAS under their car insurance they only allow one owner name. No joint representation. We had both vehicles insured under my name and TESLA INSURANCE did it over the phone after we verified who we are and by the questions they ask. They do provide multi-vehicle discounting and ended up slightly cheaper than other auto insurers for the same types of coverage that we wanted. I asked them why only having one owner name and they said it’s due to their system and they might change it in the future.
Sponsored