Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
These micro diggers would make for a great snow removal without taking up much storage space.
Sponsored

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
One too many zeros to own as a toy. (relatively speaking)
As a calming thought process I often daydream about what I would do if I won the lottery. One of the thoughts I often have when doing this is having a "toy box" of equipment like this. Bobcat Skid steer is on the top of the list, but something like this little guy would definitely also make it.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Fantastic. Jeez, back in the day, I would have loved one.

Chinese spinoffs will appear, I see on Aliexpress fuel mini excavators with all sorts of price points. Some dubious, but some seem ok.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
As a calming thought process I often daydream about what I would do if I won the lottery. One of the thoughts I often have when doing this is having a "toy box" of equipment like this. Bobcat Skid steer is on the top of the list, but something like this little guy would definitely also make it.
Just hire one for a week for a project, by the end you'll be over it. Much cheaper.
Worst thing is being thrown around in a tight cabin on rough terrain. Much prefer a loader with wheels and some articulation. Faster too with a bigger shovel.
Sponsored