More Cybertruck angles from Giga Texas (from @sawyermerritt)

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Hmm… so a brick is pretty aero then.

I’d always thought the teardrop was the idea shape. Which is what the Cybertruck is getting closer to.
Teardrops are blunter than bricks who have those sharp square edges. The blunt rounded end is the front.

-Crissa
Sponsored

CostcoSamples

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Odyssey
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
short and curvy are generally signs of neoteny (i.e. childlike cuteness). These are not characteristics I would have expected on the CT. I understand that from an engineering/efficiency perspective the shape is favorable. But I don't like it, and I think a less masculine design will reflect poorly on sales.

I could be wrong and maybe the pictures don't do it justice...

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
short and curvy are generally signs of neoteny (i.e. childlike cuteness). These are not characteristics I would have expected on the CT. I understand that from an engineering/efficiency perspective the shape is favorable. But I don't like it, and I think a less masculine design will reflect poorly on sales.

You can add a camouflage wrap and a gun rack to maintain your quota of manhood indicators.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag

Yeah gotta maintain all those flat surfaces to maintain stealth characteristics. Way more manly! :D

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Didn’t mean to come off dismissive.

I kind of like the new look, but I suspect any changes from the launch night will be met with people who like it and don’t care for it.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Lol I actually really like this idea. I miss the good old days when run racks were a feature of every truck.
I think we are all super curious how wrapping the truck is going to come out. It should significantly alter the whole feel of the truck.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Still featured in my trucks.
The rear window on the Cybertruck is a bit small for a gun rack.

Missing the golden opportunity here though. Sail pillar storage is the perfect place to stash your guns. Secure, hidden, and easy to get to.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The rear window on the Cybertruck is a bit small for a gun rack.

Missing the golden opportunity here though. Sail pillar storage is the perfect place to stash your guns. Secure, hidden, and easy to get to.
'Hidden' without being 'concealed'.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
'Hidden' without being 'concealed'.

-Crissa
Yeah. I’m pretty sure there is no state which prohibits legal guns from being carried in a secure storage area on your vehicle.

Of course stashing the gun in the sail pillar would reduce your man credit versus having a gun rack in the back window. It’s a balancing act. Utility versus man cred.

You are so lucky you don’t have to struggle with trying to conform like us men do.

Yes, that last was dripping with sarcasm.
Sponsored