Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I didn’t mean to be such a douche bag about it, what I really meant to say was everybody should follow Joe… He is my favorite is the most info rich drone flyer in Texas. I also really love Jeff’s consistent format, I know exactly where to skip ahead and videos if I feel like I want to skip ahead. But lately there’s been nothing to even blink over. So much changing!
Didn’t take it that way at all.

totally agree on Joe.
Sponsored

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
New Cybertruck colors…. :p

Could be some new super-secret features…. Or as @ED_SFO suggests, they just cleaned them and want to keep them clean.

What I want to know is WTF the red thing is under the Model X? Here
1649261948554.png
Its sort of like an electric traction drive cart or an electronic jack used to move cars. Maybe that car is inoperable for some reason.

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
Its sort of like an electric traction drive cart or an electronic jack used to move cars. Maybe that car is inoperable for some reason.
Or just to tuck them in together nice nd tightly, after reading them a bedtime story and a sip of electrolytes. :)

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
It’s what California people think Texas looks like. :ROFLMAO:
I know! I went to University in Arizona, so... I know the difference. Hee.

It's like everyone thinks California is a desert when in actuality we have more climactic zones than any state, including Hawaii.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Did a quick edit so perhaps you can compare the two trucks a little easier. It‘s tough to tell because they are at slightly different angles from the camera. The top one (in this edit) might be a little shorter? I only say this because it’s at an angle where the other one is more or less head on. The top one also has a lot of slack in the cover where the lower one has a taught cover.

Don’t read too much into this photo one way or the other. It might be the original versus the most recent prototype.

Tesla Cybertruck MULTIPLE Cybertrucks on site at Giga Texas this morning for Cyber Rodeo! 1649266740712

Beyond

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Austin Model Y LR, Subie Fozzie & Cybertruck day1
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Toonces

First Name
Meow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y
Occupation
Building Mechanic
Country flag
I know! I went to University in Arizona, so... I know the difference. Hee.

It's like everyone thinks California is a desert when in actuality we have more climactic zones than any state, including Hawaii.

-Crissa
In my area of SoCal we’re looking at a 45 degree swing in 6 hours on Friday 50-95…got to love Mediterranean Climate Zones…

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Is it me or does the right one looks a bit longer than the one on the left...like the rake is sharper on the one on the left. Looks like original prototype on right then the shorter version on left with the single wiper. Damn can't wait for TMR!
The one covered on the left looks shorter in the hood area. See how the cover is bunched up there? The one on the right fills the cover pretty well. I would bet the one on the right is the original prototype with the door handles and no mirrors. The one on the left is the one that has the shorter hood and mirrors. Being that they are covered upstairs, it may mean there will be no test rides...

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
For me, what screams the right unit is the OG intro'd unit, the lefts got that bumper we saw in January. OG unit didn't have such a protruding bumper. I may be making this up. Looking forward to Joe's video today to get more scale versus a fixed screenshot image.
Sponsored