Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
Musk just posted about the Cybertruck's height and dimensions:

We can prob reduce width by an inch & maybe reduce length by 6+ inches without losing on utility or esthetics. Min height is below 75 inches when air suspension set to low. Will post exact number soon.

this will fit in your garage. Straight from Moscow
Tesla Cybertruck Musk: Cybertruck dimensions (width + length) can be reduced without losing utility or aesthetics Moscow CyberTruck

Huntsman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
At the end of the day, it’s an EV. Running a cord to the street isn’t practical. I’d love the option of putting it in a 19 foot garage.
I’ve driven a Super cab with an 8’ bed for 40 years - Fords, Dodges, GMs 150-2500. They average over 21’ long. While I would like a CT with an 8’ bed the reality is, its 6 1/2’. I’m ok with that because as a long bed guy, I must admit, I’m tired of getting citations for being out of the parking space. Average space is 19’ long. My pref would be trim it to 19’ (228”) if possible.

muadib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
Country flag
I was all set to have the charger installed in my garage. Now I'm not too sure, as the CT may not fit. I don't want my CT outside, as winters get cold in NC. As a new EV owner, I have no idea how that might affect my new CT. Hopefully Elon has the answer.
Sponsored