Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, I got the video link but I'll watch it tomorrow when my spouse is at work. It's not exactly cuddle on the couch material.

-Crissa

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
lol spoiler, nothing about CT though.

And all the other stuff is fairly common once you've watched a few EM interviews.

Ideal type of stuff to watch while you're working. I've been watching this magnetism guy on youtube and I've never looked up the dictionary so many times..no way to do anything else when he's on, you need to turn the bandwidth up on the receiver. :cool:

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
lol spoiler, nothing about CT though.

And all the other stuff is fairly common once you've watched a few EM interviews.

Ideal type of stuff to watch while you're working. I've been watching this magnetism guy on youtube and I've never looked up the dictionary so many times..no way to do anything else when he's on, you need to turn the bandwidth up on the receiver. :cool:
Yeah, it was all rehash if you know much about SpaceX. The Everyday Astronaut had a much more insightful interview a while back. Also the EDA was less edited so gives a better idea of the people’s personalities.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I've been watching this magnetism guy on youtube and I've never looked up the dictionary so many times.
Who’s your magnetism guy?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, it was all rehash if you know much about SpaceX. The Everyday Astronaut had a much more insightful interview a while back. Also the EDA was less edited so gives a better idea of the people’s personalities.
This is for people who don't know anything about SpaceX while Everyday Astronaut is for people who want access to more - whether they know more or not.

I think it's important to know what we're teaching kids today ^-^

-Crissa
Sponsored