My CEO is tougher than your CEO-Mark Zuckerberg is ready to fight Elon Musk in a cage match [LOCKED DUE TO POLITICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Lizard person vs Mars man

papajamaliciousness

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Subaru Outback
Occupation
lawyer
Country flag
Zuckerberg would win. Musk has immense willpower, he apparently was able to throw a sumo wrestler and he scaled like a telephone pole or something at burning man, but Zuckerberg trains jiu jitsu and even competes against lowly peasants. I hate to say it but Zuckerberg will submit Musk in maybe 3 minutes. "Tomorrow night I'm gonna smesh your boy. Alhamdulillah. I know you don't like this. Alhamdulillah."

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Zuckerberg would win. Musk has immense willpower, he apparently was able to throw a sumo wrestler and he scaled like a telephone pole or something at burning man, but Zuckerberg trains jiu jitsu and even competes against lowly peasants. I hate to say it but Zuckerberg will submit Musk in maybe 3 minutes. "Tomorrow night I'm gonna smesh your boy. Alhamdulillah. I know you don't like this. Alhamdulillah."
Musk also injured himself doing it.

If there's any billionaire I care less for than Musk (who has been horribly offensive of late), it's the guy who became a billionaire on stolen databases, fake user statistics, bait-and-switch policies, bait-and switch-sales, and to top it all... made money off of a genocide.

Urgh.

-Crissa

papajamaliciousness

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Subaru Outback
Occupation
lawyer
Country flag
Musk also injured himself doing it.

If there's any billionaire I care less for than Musk (who has been horribly offensive of late), it's the guy who became a billionaire on stolen databases, fake user statistics, bait-and-switch policies, bait-and switch-sales, and to top it all... made money off of a genocide.

Urgh.

-Crissa
wow crissa i'm astonished that you and i are politically aligned.

I'm conflicted about elon because i love him and i love his wisdom and i love some of his products but yeah his tweets pissed me off so much that i shut down my 12 year old twitter account so i could stop hearing him. the straw that broke the camel's back was "defund npr." Also for me obviously he's just deluded on some issues.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.