edc

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
I've had my 7xx VIN since 1/11, still no delivery date. SA said could be anything from now until end of month, which I interpreted as "they don't know."
I'm gonna say 2 weeks since you get VIN. You're going to be posting on here next week with a delivery date and SUPER happy. Just watch

donnyb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation AWD, Model Y
Country flag
From my conversation with the folks at the Dublin service center, there may be a few trucks in transit from Austin to that delivery center. Hopefully yours is one
Dublin is my pick-up center! Unfortunately, I placed my order on 12/22 but was invited on 12/8.

vertigo3pc

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Website
turo.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS, Model X, Model Y
Country flag
I'm gonna say 2 weeks since you get VIN. You're going to be posting on here next week with a delivery date and SUPER happy. Just watch
I'm leaving for a work trip on Tuesday for over a week, so I'm expecting to get offered delivery while I'm gone. Sigh.

• Wow
Reactions: edc

vertigo3pc

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Website
turo.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS, Model X, Model Y
Country flag
I just got my VIN assigned.. can you give insight on expectations of delivery time after Vin assigned? Im in Los Angeles
I've had my VIN since 1/11, 7xx VIN, and it's shaping up to be 2 weeks, which is what a delivery associate told me last week ("it could be up to 2 weeks, or before the end of the month"). That said, I have no official delivery date offered to be scheduled. Pretty sure my CT still isn't there, and once it arrives, they need to clean/detail it and charge it up.

Tanquen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Did anyone set up the insurance and final payment before getting the option to schedule delivery? Those steps are shown after the option to schedule. I'm guessing you would not mess with those until you have a delivery date. I plan to bring a check from the bank the day I pick up. The insurance details say to return to purchase after you get a delivery date.

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
I don't think the unit will be released to you without the insurance. Payment definitely that can be handed over on the day of delivery.

Dmayo305

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Honestly I don't remember exactly what it asked for but I could have sworn I put in Tesla Dublin somewhere during the ordering process.
You can check in the app. Go to your CyberTruck, click the big blue "View" button.
Tesla Cybertruck My Cybertruck VIN has been assigned (non-employee)! 🙌 Screenshot_20240123-110218~2

Then swipe over to registration (should go there automatically), and click the grey view button under the registrant name.
Tesla Cybertruck My Cybertruck VIN has been assigned (non-employee)! 🙌 Screenshot_20240123-110225~2

Then scroll down to the section that says Tesla Location.
Tesla Cybertruck My Cybertruck VIN has been assigned (non-employee)! 🙌 Screenshot_20240123-110243~2
Sponsored