Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual motor AWD
Occupation
Mission critical
Country flag
Can any of you wizards figure out what this display might be for on the “47.3?”. I’d think it might just be for testing and possibly not a production feature.

IMG_4822.jpeg
It could be air temp in Fahrenheit coming out the AC vents for testing and calibration.
Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Interesting tread pattern on those tires. That more street oriented tire is what I would probably go with.
those are the perreli scorpion tires

Are those the cybertruck (cybrtrk) dedicated road tires and different wheels?
those are the older beta wheels we saw forever

think this is an older beta truck - can’t quite make out the tale tell windshield tell for certain though

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
think this is an older beta truck - can’t quite make out the tale tell windshield tell for certain though
Def older beta unit. Has the red button.

but there’s the windshield thing again. I thought it was a tint strip that changed but it’s something else. Can’t pinpoint it.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag

Screenshots:

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 7.39.13 PM.jpg

F6rRdZfbsAE5tO-.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 7.38.44 PM.jpg

F6rRdZbacAAxgtM.jpeg
Can we get a 'copy' on the dash?
'I.P. DS1'. ( Internal Production Development Series One )

Bill837

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Z4, 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2008 R1200RT
Occupation
Aviation Weapons/Systems
Country flag
See, I thought is was "Instrument Panel Design Study 1" :)

davelloydbrown

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3, silverado
Occupation
veterinarian - retired
Country flag
I am starting to like that blue camo wrap.

I see they have a steering wheel instead of a yoke.

The side mirrors look like they are turned in like other tesla models.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I was on a naked camp (behave yourself) when it comes to CT but I am starting to think wrapping is giving it more character. Can some of you that have experience educate me. How long does it last? How does heat, cold and scratches may mess it up? If part of it gets ripped, do you have to replace the whole thing? And is there a big cost variation for labor and material?

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
I was on a naked camp (behave yourself) when it comes to CT but I am starting to think wrapping is giving it more character. Can some of you that have experience educate me. How long does it last? How does heat, cold and scratches may mess it up? If part of it gets ripped, do you have to replace the whole thing? And is there a big cost variation for labor and material?
It can last a decade. They apply it in panels (individual doors, hood, etc.) so typically that’s all that would be replaced if somehow damaged. In the case of XPEL PPFs, heat somehow heals it and minor scratches and abrasions simply disappear for good. When we got a MY, I had a prearranged appointment for driving direct to the PPF install place. Very happy with that decision although I don’t have plans to wrap the CT. The cool thing about the CT is you can always decide to wrap it later.

Tiberius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Chief cook and bottlewasher
Country flag
It can last a decade. They apply it in panels (individual doors, hood, etc.) so typically that’s all that would be replaced if somehow damaged. In the case of XPEL PPFs, heat somehow heals it and minor scratches and abrasions simply disappear for good. When we got a MY, I had a prearranged appointment for driving direct to the PPF install place. Very happy with that decision although I don’t have plans to wrap the CT. The cool thing about the CT is you can always decide to wrap it later.
was thinking the same, with the CT there is no paint to protect so no need for the expense of PPF :cool:
I was planning on trying a DIY wrap on my Model 3, but all those compound curves put me off, so I’m saving the wrap to do my Cybertruck when it arrives.