Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
... so now hearing that the 3 motor will be produced 1st then dual and maybe never the single...so where would I go to edit my order...Thanks really looking forward to driving this beast.
Tesla will probably contact you about upgrading your order when they get into serious production, too. They did that to base-level Model 3 pre-orders, trying to get them to up their order early on.

The specific options that will be available first aren't yet known (and aren't in them configurator yet).

-Crissa
Sponsored

Frank W

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Retired Army 1975-1997
Country flag
Welcome neighbor! Hopefully I will be picking up my CT in Alpharetta.

D8Rider

First Name
D8
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW I3, CBTRK Reservation
Country flag
I wouldn't hold off on buying another car on the hopes of a European Cybertruck coming soon. While I do think they will make a smaller version for Europe, we don't know when and once they do announce it, it could still be at least a year or two after announcing it that they even start production.

But luckily there are plenty of posts here about all things Cybertruck, including lots of discussion for European version possibilities. So you should be able to find lots of information and even best guesses for any questions you might have about where things are headed.
There are imported American cars and trucks here in Europe, since many many years. I wouldn't be surprised if a company in Netherland would have placed couple of CBTK orders in US. Some companies are big enough to make the purchase and the import paper work

I think we will be able to see CBTK in car shows in Europe, only few month after distribution starts.

D8

MickP

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Tacoma and 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Occupation
Senior System Administrator
Country flag
This will be my first electric vehicle. I currently drive a Toyota Tacoma and a Jeep Wrangler. The hauling capacity is what impressed me the most with the CyberTruck. I am huge DIY person having done almost all of the construction of my weekend home myself. I think the CyberTruck will be a great vehicle for DIYers. My wife and I are both going electric when my CyberTruck order is filled. Our second project this year is upgrading our electrical service in our main home to a 400 amp service to support two 60 amp charging stations simultaneously.

dtruckman

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Accura MDX Hybrid, 2005 Dodge Dakota 4X4
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Nice forum, have my order in as well, not sure this is the correct place maybe someone
can direct me...My question is ..ordered the single motor, just due to the fact that had not
done all the research on the different motor options with the understanding that a change could be made before production, so now hearing that the 3 motor will be produced 1st then dual and maybe never the single...so where would I go to edit my order...Thanks really looking forward to driving this beast.
Sorry for the longer reply but you can change your cybertruck order from a 2wd or allwd on the tesla website. You need to sign up if you haven't already

Arctic_White

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid; CT on order
Country flag
Hi everyone,

So glad to have found this forum! I'm currently a very happy Model 3 LR AWD owner and I've placed an order for tri-motor FSD cybertruck. I'm hoping to receive the CT hopefully sometime in 2024.

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
@CYBRTRKDRIVER Please add a clock counting down the time! Also it would be nice to have a "Live" thread during the event for us to share our thoughts. Thank you for creating this website!
The plant that will make them is half completed, and nobody knows exactly when it will be finished. Then nobody knows when the first CT will roll out (the plant will make other items too). So while the clock is a neat idea, nobody knows how to set it. Even if they did know, where the early ones will be sold has not been announced. Buyers early on the list are thinking a year from now.

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
"... Texas has a law against selling to consumers directly. "

I'd guess that Tesla would not have invested so much in Austin without a work-around in hand. For instance, it might establish one Tesla dealership at the plant.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
We need a question-mark react emoji.

'Cause yeah, we still don't know how Tesla plans to deal with the Texas law. Seems like 'bully them' is the most likely.

-Crissa

RoadLord

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Сybertruck
Occupation
Tesla worker
Country flag
Hello everyone, my name is Davis and I am 21 years old , I work in Tesla.I love empty roads and phonk.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Hello everyone, my name is Davis and I am 21 years old , I work in Tesla.I love empty roads and phonk.
Ready to get peppered with questions? Admitting you work for Tesla is just going to draw lots of questions about the cybertruck. We’re all chomping at the bit here.