Giorgio
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
Ciao from Italy,
I preordered a Model 3, then did a test drive and realized it's damn too low to the ground. Iwas intrigued by CT since the reveal, so I have now switched to this beast, at least technically. Until we know wether there will be an european version or not (and, if so, how different it will be?)

Aloha from hawaii and benvenuto al club

Cyber

Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
New member and happy to be here. I've been researching heavily a new overland vehicle and with all factors considered, I'm sticking with the Cybertruck. 16 inches of ground clearance with a 35-degree approach angle, and a 28-degree departure angle. I love it. I hope to contribute here where I can. I signed up really early (# ~100k) for the tri-motor, figuring I don't have much to lose.

Cyber_Starship

First Name
Gregory
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 335i
Occupation
Data Scientist
Country flag
Hi all!

I'm a new member from California hoping to one day own a Cybertruck. I'm a fervent car enthusiast who loves to drive and work on cars. That being said, I no longer find myself getting as excited for new vehicle unveilings (ICE or BEV) as I am about the Cybertruck. Originally I had some reservations about the design (unconventional looking hood, planar body etc.), but I now see those as enormous assets that I miss in regular car designs. I've come to love the long sloped a pillar design that gives so much passenger/storage space. I now realize the benefits of the exoskeleton platform which enables a tough exterior and is great for offroading/overlanding. It also enables the huge payload capacity and market beating price for the specs. Some things I look forward to include camping in the vault, carrying mountain bikes in an enclosed space, and going on long road trips with family in a very spacious crew cab interior. This is a vehicle I can own for a very long time at a low cost of ownership compared to similar vehicles.

Advertisement