Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Would love to believe this is a focusing down of the timeline based on facts, and not yet another subtle prepping for longer delay. But at least it is kinda backed up by the timeline of the cathode building completion and ramp up of battery production. Not a stretch of the imagination to see that cathode building finished construction by the end of the year.. early 2023 and battery production ramping up to near full capacity by mid to late 2023.
The gigapress's entrance to the timeline suggests a Mid-year production date.

-Crissa
Sponsored

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
The gigapress's entrance to the timeline suggests a Mid-year production date.

-Crissa
Yes. With a similar production rollout to this years model Y. early 2023 test units come out to employees and mid 2023 for customer deliveries starting with around 500/wk for the first few months. All depending on battery production rates.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
For real. It's supposedly nearing completion and entering production in a year. Signs pointing to this being true; giga press demoed and on it's way, battery factory rising up.

At a year out from production, they should be able to give the public a serious in depth look at the true capabilities at this point in time.

TikTok videos of employees throwing ice cream out the back is entertaining but literally useless to show the actual capabilities. If they can't get some hard details out in the next 6 months, I'll start believing the haters that it's glorified vapor ware.
Yeah, I gotta agree here. I mean, we were all expecting some "Baja Badness" coming in 2020! WTF, it's depressing already.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Two thoughts:

1) Wow, that Hummer is ugly! ( mind you I was a fan of the H3 styling)
2) Film in landscape mode people! Lol.
If I had never seen Cybertruck, I'd probably think it was rather handsome. It just seems like a mildly updated, what-you'd-expect-next version. In the post-CT world, everything else looks...archaic.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
If I had never seen Cybertruck, I'd probably think it was rather handsome. It just seems like a mildly updated, what-you'd-expect-next version. In the post-CT world, everything else looks...archaic.
When I was in my 20s I might have been excited by the Hummer.

At this point I just want something which is well engineered and as efficient as possible. The Hummer does not appear to be either.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
When I was in my 20s I might have been excited by the Hummer.

At this point I just want something which is well engineered and as efficient as possible. The Hummer does not appear to be either.
the truck version looks awesome. but yeah.. efficient. Not so much! That think is a tank. BTW, I was watching video of new owner with one yesterday and I noticed for the first time the hummer ev has 3 wipers!
Sponsored