Tony2times

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD
Country flag
Can anyone please explain why my CT raises suspension level to high at the end of my street every time I get to that spot? It does show a message in green but I can’t determine if it’s raising because maybe I was testing the suspension while stopped this exact spot one day or if it is actually smart enough to know there is a speed bump right around the corner? If so, it should have probably raised at all the speed bumps down that street. If it is a function of remembering when I was messing with the suspension settings then how can you make it forget that spot?

Also, just noticed a rattle coming from the drivers side A piller which is noticeable when I hit bumps in the road amd also at highway speed. Anyone have this issue and is my resolution to just raise the stereo volume?
Sponsored

elyliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD, Model X 90D, Model 3 AWD
Country flag
I think next time you get to that spot. Watch the screen, there should be an option to forget raising at that spot.

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck

espresso-drumbeat

First Name
Espresso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Trying to avoid a service tech tearing the truck apart so I may just deal with it.
I know what you mean.

You know, a while back I too heard a rattle in my A driver pillar for a few days or maybe a week but then, somehow, it went away 🤷‍♂️ .... give it a wait and see what happens
Sponsored