Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
That someone was EM.
Elon is a brilliant engineer but was gigapress his idea? It could have been group brainstorming. I am sure he championed its scaling. IDK.

I do recall Elon bragging about the octo-valve/heat pump team. He is willing to give credit to others when due.
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Elon is a brilliant engineer but was gigapress his idea? It could have been group brainstorming. I am sure he championed its scaling. IDK.

I do recall Elon bragging about the octo-valve/heat pump team. He is willing to give credit to others when due.
I honestly can’t recall Musk taking singular credit for any engineering achievement. Usually it seems to be the collective “We” or he’ll single out an individual or specific team. (I’m going from memory here so if I’m wrong feel free to call me on it).

I do know he has taken personal credit for financial choices the company has made and the risks he’s taken along the way. But I don’t think he glory hounds engineering feats even though many employees and former employees say he works along side engineers and contributes a lot.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
He is able to take the world's pie in the sky concepts and create a reality in an expedited meaningful way.
Sponsored