No Resale Provision is Back

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
No sale provision tested many times and failed .. I know some one sold FORD GT and ford couldn’t apply it ..

La FERRARI sold too . They made good money but Ferrari put them on black list
. They couldn’t enforce it too ..
People generally aren't stupid enough to test it in court very often because it's a very straightforward clause that courts would enforce. It would be very hard to win a case like this unless there was some specific type of extenuating circumstance.

But don't take my word for it, here's a 13-minute video on this exact topic from Lehto's Law YouTube Channel. Steve Lehto litigates against automakers frequently, for years. He knows what he's talking about so listen to the answer to your question right from a real attorney:

(8) Some Ford EVs Subject to Crazy Markups and Scalpers - YouTube

In relation to automakers "no resale for a year" clauses, Attorney Steve Lehto said, "I've seen this happening before, I've heard of courts enforcing this before, I've yet to hear of a court refusing to enforce such a contract."

Your belief that such clauses are illegal and un-enforceable is simply wrong.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Why would it not? Courts have carved out exceptions, but its still a law on the books. If you have an example of courts carving out an exception for this specific case, I would love to read it.
You don't understand anti-trust law if you think it has anything to do with "no resale for a year" clauses.

Give it up.

freakyguy666

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 x2, CT x2; PowerWall x4
Country flag
"Tesla and its affiliates sell cars directly to end-consumers, and we may unilaterally cancel any order that we believe has been made with a view toward resale of the Vehicle or that has otherwise been made in bad faith, and we'll keep your Order Fee, Order Deposit and Transportation Fee."

This is in every Tesla sales contract.
I already pointed that out. Try to keep up. And seek help.

freakyguy666

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 x2, CT x2; PowerWall x4
Country flag
Those two things are not the same thing.
I think bro got feelings hurt about not getting an invite for Foundation…and is desperately trying to dissuade scalpers…pretty obvious. Don’t waste your time.
Sponsored