ttohumcu

ttohumcu

First Name
Tolga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
OK Now I am excited! What is the link to the reservation page. The link you sent is not active?
That link was active before i wonder if they took it down.
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
It’s not really a 100k version basically they are making you buy FSD full price and PowerShare. And some other minor things. I think they need us to include these in the first trucks so they can train the AI with FSD and work out kinks in PowerShare.
Although that is an interesting to way to look at it (i.e., "making you buy FSD full price), all of the early reservation holders and FSD locked in at $7,000. Yes, they are 'making' you get FSD, and some would consider that a waste of money because they didn't want it, for others (like me) it was already part of the reservation so I just knock that off of the $20K upcharge. In fact, and has been noted elsewhere on the forum, if I look and and sum the things that come with FS that I would probably get anyway, it comes closer to $5K as an upcharge and that is worth it for me to get a Cybertruck this year. That said, whether a person has FSD or not, Tesla can acquire data from the fleet to use to train FSD. FSD is never trained in the car. Training ML systems is very compute expensive, time consuming, and expensive. They simply download a new 'binary' to the car when ready. But they 'do' need to get Cybertruck data, and a lot of it, before they can do much of anything to train FSD for Cybertrucks. You are probably right about PowerShare.

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes, it comes up on that link. But from what I see, it's not "active". At least for me, there's nothing to
enter as far as an additional deposit, etc. I guess I could make an attempt to contact Tesla at the (888) 518-**** phone number I have? I'll post up here what if anything I find out.

mark555055c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck AWD FS, 2019 Silverado Trail Boss
Country flag
Yes, it comes up on that link. But from what I see, it's not "active". At least for me, there's nothing to
enter as far as an additional deposit, etc. I guess I could make an attempt to contact Tesla at the (888) 518-**** phone number I have? I'll post up here what if anything I find out.
This is not the order page, this is the reservation page. Placing the reservation for $250 today will net you a cybertruck sometime in 2026 if things go really well with production. It could push to 2027 or beyond if demand is high with existing reservation holders.

Question: Does the $60,990 estimated price showing for the basic model include the $7,000
Federal Tax Credit?
No, the non foundation series units are not yet being sold, so the tax credit is not applied or shown at this time on this reservation page.

Last edited:

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm interpreting the $250 reservation page (that still does not appear to be active) to be for NEW
reservations. I already have a day #2 reservation at $100 and have a RN number.

For the NEW $250 reservation holders, I've read the $250 reservation is not refundable?
(Not that I really care!)

Still going to call in to Tesla and ask if I will get an opportunity to update and clarify my choice of features. Dual Motor, Basic Version.

ANYONE????

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Interesting, I must have missed that for sure. Either way, my surprise is how can they promise 2024 delivery for AWD while they are still producing 100k version.
Because there are people like me, waiting to configure the base model.

-Crissa
Sponsored