Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Just spotted this in the online store for $145. Fleece material may help keep the dog hair at bay.
https://shop.tesla.com/product/cybertruck-pet-liner

Comparably priced to this F150 door-to-floor liner I picked up from Amazon. Unzips for split seats is a nice bonus.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C872JVDW
I got excited... i don't think this gonna be ideal for my big boy. I want to put the seats up, maybe buy two generic dog covers off Amazon and drape them in opposite directions. I figure this will keep most of the fur and drool in that area, and protect the rear screen.

bigmoose70

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, 23' Model X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
They really need to show more pictures or descriptions. Does this work with seats folded up lol?

someccie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance, Cybertruck Beast (soon)
Occupation
Network Dude
Country flag
I hope the door liners stay in better on the Cybertruck than on the Model 3. They are quite bad and come out after opening the door two or three times. The felt doesn't fair much better than my previous Amazon liners. It certainly fits better, though. If this goes over the seats, which it looks like it does, I recommend folding a moving blanket and placing it over the seats before putting the cover down. Depending on the size of your pups, the nails may penetrate through slightly and could scratch the seats underneath.

SkyyNet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Long Range Model Y
Country flag
Thanks! I've been waiting for this to pop up. If it's anything like the dog cover for the Model Y it will be out of stock fast and will only come back in stock occasionally for the first year or two. I have been very happy with the one for my model Y and love the door covers!

Kroton

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Mine just got delivered. It's nice but seems to have been pulled from the store.

sb2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Has anyone gotten their pet liner yet? How are you liking it, specifically the door liners?

My door liners are defective. My door liners have a clip that doesn't look like any of the s/x/y/3 videos. The cybertruck one is like a hook, not a longer anchor. I've went back and forth with tesla support via the app, showing up at the service center twice when they asked me - what a waste of time that was.

The door liners snap in place pretty easily - just push that area into the gap between the door panel and the window. It stays into place if you don't touch it. The second you roll the window up or down, it falls off. The second my 24 lb dog touches it, it falls off.

If I reverse it so the hook "grabs" the inside of the door, it latches on pretty well - but it doesn't fit the shape of the door and the nice cloth material faces the wrong way. Tesla support agreed that I have a faulty product? They said I can return it but had no idea when I could get a replacement that may work better...I asked if I can keep the seat covers until I can get new door liners and they said no.

It really seems so simple to make a customer happy - I've helped them beta test this terribly designed product for about 3 hours of my time now - taking several videos for their chat support, showing up at the service center 2x, etc. You'd think they'd allow me to keep the seat cover and return the door liners until they can fix the design - after all, we paid a $20k premium for foundation series, but oh how wrong I was :)

CyberTruck door liner:
1713301142769-h5.png

From a youtube video for the previous models. Notice the door liner goes deep in the door and is straight, not a hook:

1713301076178-49.png

aaronsurfs

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Has anyone gotten their pet liner yet? How are you liking it, specifically the door liners?

My door liners are defective. My door liners have a clip that doesn't look like any of the s/x/y/3 videos. The cybertruck one is like a hook, not a longer anchor. I've went back and forth with tesla support via the app, showing up at the service center twice when they asked me - what a waste of time that was.

The door liners snap in place pretty easily - just push that area into the gap between the door panel and the window. It stays into place if you don't touch it. The second you roll the window up or down, it falls off. The second my 24 lb dog touches it, it falls off.

If I reverse it so the hook "grabs" the inside of the door, it latches on pretty well - but it doesn't fit the shape of the door and the nice cloth material faces the wrong way. Tesla support agreed that I have a faulty product? They said I can return it but had no idea when I could get a replacement that may work better...I asked if I can keep the seat covers until I can get new door liners and they said no.

It really seems so simple to make a customer happy - I've helped them beta test this terribly designed product for about 3 hours of my time now - taking several videos for their chat support, showing up at the service center 2x, etc. You'd think they'd allow me to keep the seat cover and return the door liners until they can fix the design - after all, we paid a $20k premium for foundation series, but oh how wrong I was :)

CyberTruck door liner:
1713301142769-h5.png

From a youtube video for the previous models. Notice the door liner goes deep in the door and is straight, not a hook:

1713301076178-49.png
So this weird reverse hook thing isn’t by design? No wonder I couldn’t figure it out lol

sb2

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
So this weird reverse hook thing isn’t by design? No wonder I couldn’t figure it out lol
Nobody has any clue - not my service center, not tesla support. "We have no internal instructions that I can find. Did it not come with instructions in the box?" is a quote from them...

Is yours like mine too? If you "hook it" in a way like backwards that its clearly not meant to be, it kind of works well...but doesn't fit or look right

aaronsurfs

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Nobody has any clue - not my service center, not tesla support. "We have no internal instructions that I can find. Did it not come with instructions in the box?" is a quote from them...

Is yours like mine too? If you "hook it" in a way like backwards that its clearly not meant to be, it kind of works well...but doesn't fit or look right
Yea, mine is like yours. I honestly thought maybe it hooked on the window? lol.. it’s all messed up

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I hope the door liners stay in better on the Cybertruck than on the Model 3. They are quite bad and come out after opening the door two or three times. The felt doesn't fair much better than my previous Amazon liners. It certainly fits better, though. If this goes over the seats, which it looks like it does, I recommend folding a moving blanket and placing it over the seats before putting the cover down. Depending on the size of your pups, the nails may penetrate through slightly and could scratch the seats underneath.
Good points about the door liners. The ones we have on the Model Y the locking tabs do not fit exactly so only 1-2 are actually holding at any given time. And that is the primary reason they come off in my car. If all 3 of the tabs would actually lock in it would probably work pretty well. The towel idea is a good one. Thanks. We bought the hammock for our Model 3 but never really used it. We just fold the seats down, put pet liners across the whole back, put blankets over the pet liners, and the dog(s) own the back :cool:

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

CyberTruck door liner:
1713301142769-h5.png

1713301076178-49.png
That looks like it might work. Yay!

aaronsurfs

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag

Here’s some pics of mine. It will stay in pretty good if the window is up, but once the window is down the little things you jam in there are pretty loose and it falls out. How’d you initiate the return process? I might just send it back since my GSD wants the window down all the time

IMG_4801.jpeg

IMG_4802.jpeg

IMG_4803.jpeg