Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
Tree Care
Country flag
I’d be curious to know who/what number you called as I’m thinking the same thing, paid my $1,000 on April 2nd for Cyberbeast. The money isn’t an issue I’m more concerned with potential issues getting ironed out without paying $20k to be the beta tester.
I have also put my Cyber truck on Hold until they can order me the $80,000 unit. they said my $ 1,000 would carry over to the new unit.
Sponsored

Boo23

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, BMW M40 Z4, 84 Camaro Z28
Occupation
CEO
Country flag
I just called to do the same and was told they couldn’t do that so it’s now escalated to head office. Their customer service is a joke.

OP
OP

Itnub

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation delivery Feb-March
Country flag
I promised and update. Called today as i am awaiting a delivery date since they gave me an FS VIN. I asked if they had the record of last week’s call and they did. While he said it was “no problem” and likely wanted to drive fomo up with the delivery expected later, the person today said he just submitted a ticket to configuration dept (whatever that is) and they closed the ticket with can’t do it - vin assigned. Seems shady, and yes I am getting it, but the original post was 100% either incorrect information provided, or helped them assign a vin so they did not have to. Seems odd I got a vin that starts at 61 vs seeing some now at 9xxx. Also they can’t tell me where it is, I find it hard to believe a car produced 3 weeks ago does not have tracking yet.

OP
OP

Itnub

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation delivery Feb-March
Country flag
And I got it! Three days VIN to delivery. No rivet needed! Fixed in manufacturing

Tesla Cybertruck Officially changed my order to non-foundation IMG_1429

Tesla Cybertruck Officially changed my order to non-foundation IMG_1425

kctreecare

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
Tree Care
Country flag
I’m glad they changed it for you. They didn’t do it for my CyberBeast FS reservation. They just keep putting a hold on it for a month or so and kept extending it. This time they told me they won’t extend after June 1st.
When they can order it, the one you want, you should be up front. I suspect in May they may start allowing orders for the standard 2 drive motor trucks.
Hopefully they will change the interior color from White to black

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Seems odd I got a vin that starts at 61 vs seeing some now at 9xxx. Also they can’t tell me where it is, I find it hard to believe a car produced 3 weeks ago does not have tracking yet.
Vins aren't necessarily produced in order, as they're assigned to the body unit which may end up in a stack or assigned to different batches or miss a part or whatever.

-Crissa

Coagulation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD
Country flag
When they can order it, the one you want, you should be up front. I suspect in May they may start allowing orders for the standard 2 drive motor trucks.
Hopefully they will change the interior color from White to black
you think that soon? I mean, that would be great but I assumed they’d stretch out this FS stuff as long as possible

RonSol

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3P and Model Y LR
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Just some info. Picked my wife’s new Y on Wednesday at Devon PA facility and I asked about this since I have had the ability to order for about a month now but don’t want a FS CT. I was told to do nothing and my reservation (#113006xxx) will remain and be converted to a regular CT order.
Sponsored