Poll: Which CYBRTRK configuration(s) did you pre-order, if at all

Which Cybrtrk configuration(s) did you place a pre-order for?

• Pre-ordered the Single Motor RWD

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Pre-ordered the Double Motor AWD

Votes: 113 52.8%
  • Pre-ordered the Tri Motor AWD

Votes: 98 45.8%
  • I haven't pre-ordered yet as I want to I learn more about the CYBRTRK

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I didn't. I plan on looking elsewhere for an EV pickup truck.

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cibrtrk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Chevy Bolt, 2008 Mazda CX-9
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
I had ordered the single motor CT a couple hours after Elon's presentation. Being retired I figured it had enough features to keep me entertained. Then I found out that my order was being pushed back because the of low numbers of pre-orders. That kinda torqued me off. Held off for a while but I just changed my design to the Dual Motor. Yeah, it'll be a lot more fun, and actually faster than my current Chevy Bolt (which the single motor CT is NOT faster than, believe it or not).

Update: I just now pre-ordered a second Cybertruck, the Tri-Motor. My order number according to the calculator is 627,168 (my initial order was 79,xxx (don't remember the exact number right now). So despite estimates from a few days ago that were a little higher, that's where the orders sit on April 7th, 2020. I figure I'll drive the Dual for a couple years before the Tri gets here, and then sell it to a family member.
Sponsored

Last edited:

YeahYeahYeah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tundra(sold),02 Subaru Outback,1967 Fastback
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
I ordered the Tri motor CT with Full self driving. It was about 5 days after the preorder, so I'm quite a way's back on the list I guess. Interested to see what the options and configurations are going to be. I like the solar idea, and the matte black color.

OP
OP
Deckard

Deckard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Spinner
Occupation
Special bounty hunter
Country flag
After 126 voters cast 135 votes, the majority votes are nearly evenly split between the 2 and 3 motor AWD. The 2 motor currently has the most by one vote.
  • Pre-ordered the Single Motor RWD ... Votes: 7 -- 5.6%
  • Pre-ordered the Double Motor AWD ... Votes: 63 -- 50.0%
  • Pre-ordered the Tri Motor AWD ... Votes: 62 -- 49.2%
  • I haven't pre-ordered yet as I want to I learn more about the CYBRTRK ... Votes: 0 -- 0.0%
  • I didn't. I plan on looking elsewhere for an EV pickup truck. ... Votes: 3 -- 2.4%

• Total voters 126

Last edited:

Snuups

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Most people would order the dual Motor 800 km Version.

TomMcD

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Printing Pressman
Country flag
I ordered 2 a DM AWD and TriMotor AWD. Both in stainless with Full
RN113053887
RN113057182
Not sure when I will get it, I hope to be the only person in Maine with one by that time.
You and I :)

Ryv

First Name
Ryvyr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T-Bird, Focus, Mountaineer, Civic
Occupation
Veteran, Anthropologist, Artist
Country flag
In Tacoma WA here, DM FSD, looking forward to trailing offroad and visiting family across country, and giving many free rides to help advertise \(^w^)/

lslick23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
=-)
Country flag
I changed my vote and order from Dual to Single. It’s starting to be very attractive to me since I won’t be towing. Considering its suppose to get over 250+ mile range. That beats an E-Tron and a Taycan and cost a fraction of the price. Plus it gives me extra time to think in case I change my mind or they never build the single motor model.

OP
OP
Deckard

Deckard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Spinner
Occupation
Special bounty hunter
Country flag
Just over 4 months since the reveal there has been 178 voters that have made 188 votes with the majority still narrowly favoring the 2 motor AWD over the tri motor AWD. According to a few comments here some have even changed their mind and their vote.
  • Pre-ordered the Single Motor RWD ... Votes: 12 -- 6.7%
  • Pre-ordered the Double Motor AWD ... Votes: 88 -- 49.4%
  • Pre-ordered the Tri Motor AWD ... Votes: 83 -- 46.6%
  • I haven't pre-ordered yet as I want to I learn more about the CYBRTRK ... Votes: 1 -- 0.6%
  • I didn't. I plan on looking elsewhere for an EV pickup truck. ... Votes: 4 -- 2.2%
  • Total voters 178

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I placed my order the single motor but may step up to the dual motor when it comes time to configure my order for production.

TirNaOg

First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
DM AWD version.
Would like options depending on price :
1] Mat Black
2] Solar cover for the vault.
3] THK 5.1 sound system. :)

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
DM AWD version.
Would like options depending on price :
1] Mat Black
2] Solar cover for the vault.
3] THK 5.1 sound system. :)
I'd also like the solar cover for the vault... and maybe that big rear sunroof as well.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Once the rumor about there possibly not being a 1m rear-wheel drive model was circulated I put an order in for the other two.
it's only a total of $300, and I will now have the ability to pick whichever one has the performance I think is the best value.
If the single motor becomes a Dual motor rear wheel drive, the the $50,000 dual motor all wheel drive almost has to become the three motor model, and then does the three motor extended range become a super-beast with four motors and tank turning?
And since I timed my reservation to still be an earlier adopter (as in 2019 is when I put my order in and maybe Elon gives the 2019 guys a little badge on the dash as a thank you), and to make it so I wouldn't be anywhere near the first year of production but still get the 2019 price for the vehicle and the FSD.
And by the time mine are offered to me I figure I'll have friends that want to use the reservations I won't.
Sponsored