PowerShare issues preventing VIN and Delivery?

bdesign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FSCT Ordered
Country flag
What if they installed the powershare and I refused delivery?
Exactly

I approved the PowerShare install quote and the installation company assigned to me let me know they have my equipment and are submitting paperwork for the install permit to the county on Monday, 04/29.

I configured on 01/18 and don’t yet have a VIN.
Sponsored

Jabman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Ram 1500
Country flag
I do not believe they are related. I had scheduled a site visit for my estimate well before receiving a VIN. No correlation as far as I can tell.
Also, I have a generator (natural gas), which the installer already knows about because I sent them pictures of everything (and I mean everything) from the location of the PowerShare, my panel, my basement, the meter, the generator itself, etc. So a generator does not automatically disqualify you. And a quote does not speed up VIN or delivery. They are separate entities at Tesla. The lady from Tesla, who I have been in contact with about the PowerShare said so. She only deals with PowerShare and has no connection with delivery team.

GatorCyber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model X
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
I haven’t received a VIN yet and the installer is now hounding me like crazy!😂😂😂
He's hounding you because Tesla has given them a license to steal by charging us all $1,000/hr to install

OP
OP

Futam84

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Is there any way to get the equipment from Tesla and use your own electrician?

cybertruckgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
My order was completed late December, Powershare was approved in January. I have had zero outreach from the list of certified electricians in my area. No attempts whatsoever to reach me. Still waiting on my Cyberbeast VIN, even with qualifying for early delivery for long-term investors.

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
My order was completed late December, Powershare was approved in January. I have had zero outreach from the list of certified electricians in my area. No attempts whatsoever to reach me. Still waiting on my Cyberbeast VIN, even with qualifying for early delivery for long-term investors.
For Cyberbeast probably different because it’s part of the optioned package. I doubt they will do anything until the truck is paid for. Otherwise,someone could cancel the order without benefit to the Company.

OP
OP

Futam84

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
So, quick update. This may be a total coincidence but Saturday night I uploaded all of the information that the PowerShare installer requested… then, viola!, this morning my VIN appeared! 😂😂😂

To add to the fanaticism of it all, yesterday I also signed up for a paid premium X account just in case that was somehow holding back my VIN… and I’m not kidding.😂😂😂
Sponsored