Powershare WC Installed Today

DFWBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (May??), MS'22 (Sold), M3P (Sold)
Country flag
Powershare install completed by Tesla today. Excellent work by the staff.

I gots a new charging icon đź‘€

IMG_1859.jpeg
What'd they getcha for?

OP
OP

rymo

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model X, 89 RX-7
Country flag
Zero atm but supposedly $3500. In DFW area.

fishtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Silverado
Country flag
I'd love to hear more details around this. I was quoted $4740 earlier this week for a powershare install. The wall charger is literally next to the breaker box and only 10 feet from the outside connection. However I feel like because I'm in Nebraska I'm at the mercy of the only certified installer and the price they can demand.

Last edited:

Zorro

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
I'd love to hear more details around this. I was quoted $4740 earlier this week for a powershare install. The wall charger is literally next to the breaker box and only 10 feet from the outside connection. However I feel like because I'm in Nebraska I'm at the mercy of the only certified installer and the price they can demand.
Same here! I haven't even received my CT yet and I was already quoted $3,900 for my PowerShare install.

The thing is, with all the delays with the CT I'm not sure if I want to install the PowerShare without even knowing when I will receive my CT. IS a time with Tesla to pay everything up front and receive no product. lmao

mtvd23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y and Cybertruck
Occupation
Military
Country flag
Same here! I haven't even received my CT yet and I was already quoted $3,900 for my PowerShare install.

The thing is, with all the delays with the CT I'm not sure if I want to install the PowerShare without even knowing when I will receive my CT. IS a time with Tesla to pay everything up front and receive no product. lmao
I wouldn't worry about an install happening before receiving your truck, I had the quote a week before delivery and they are still waiting on parts from Tesla.

Zorro

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series
Occupation
Global Security
Country flag
I wouldn't worry about an install happening before receiving your truck, I had the quote a week before delivery and they are still waiting on parts from Tesla.
Noted, Thanks!

jefflawless

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S, 3, 3, X
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Did they push an update to your CT? I have a powerwall and Gen 3 (non-universal) charger (which Tesla said will work) and I don't see that. I read there needs to be a software updated pushed to the car to make all this work for V2H.

OP
OP

rymo

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Model X, 89 RX-7
Country flag
Bi-directional will not work until the June update comes but the icon shows I believe because of the communication wire from the wall connector to the gateway.

my truck is parking in a garage on the opposite side of the house where I needed charging infrastructure. My model x parks next to our panel but for the cybertruck tesla had to run wiring an estimated 60’.
Sponsored