Sachin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hello, I received "Prepare for Delivery" email at 5:00am this morning. This will be my first Tesla, Does anyone know what the time frame is from this point? Thanks.

Reservation number: RN111278 (reserved within first 5 minutes on concept reveal date - 11/21/19).

Cybertruck order prepare for delivery email.jpeg

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Hello, I received "Prepare for Delivery" email at 5:00am this morning. This will be my first Tesla, Does anyone know what the time frame is from this point? Thanks.

Reservation number: RN111278 (reserved within first 5 minutes on concept reveal date - 11/21/19).

Per the Reservation Tracker on this site, I thought the Reservation Numbers began with "112744100"?

Did you put an extra "1" in the first part of your number?

- ÆCIII

Azimuth_360

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Consulting
Country flag
Per the Reservation Tracker on this site, I thought the Reservation Numbers began with "112744100"?

Did you put an extra "1" in the first part of your number?

- ÆCIII
Looks like he corrected it on a reply to my question about reservation number. 11278XXXX

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

VERY jealous! Congrats

Beast or AWD?

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Within first 5 min

foundation unit? Could you please post the rest of the email info included?

congrats and welcome

administrators will soon have an order tracking spreadsheet here, and it would be great if you fill it in when it’s available. We will @ you when it is

GEAUXHOOKEM

First Name
Tank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast, 2022 + 2017 Tesla Model X
Country flag
I got the same "Prepare For Delivery" email yesterday, December 9th @ 5:01 AM. We bought our first Tesla in 2018 (Model X) while we lived in TX. We bought another one (Model X) last year in CA where we have resided the last four years. I reserved the day after the original announcement in 2019 (Dual Motor + FSD). I received the Foundation Series email Friday, December 8th @ 7:30 PM and had my order in within an hour. Our reservation number is RN11279XXXX.

Tesla Cybertruck "Prepare for Delivery" Email Received for RN11278xxxx (Cybertruck Foundation Series Cyberbeast AWD)! 😱 IMG_1759 2

Last edited:

AustroTom

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.schwaigerdesign.com
Vehicles
2023 MX, 2017 MS, 2018 M3, Slvdo 2500HD,CT Tri res
Occupation
Artistic metal
Country flag

congrats and welcome

administrators will soon have an order tracking spreadsheet here, and it would be great if you fill it in when it’s available. We will @ you when it is
HAS to be a foundation series

OP
OP

Cirrus SR22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag

congrats and welcome

I got the Foundation invite at 7:30Pm Friday. I accepted the AWD on Saturday morning and paid the $250.00. I completed the Registration info, loan info, etc on the Tesla app. This morning I got the email posted.