EVO-AUTO

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
This may have been covered elsewhere but thought to create a thread so we can stay updated as we all know Tesla changes things often.

From what I was told by the Tesla customer service rep last week was that my Foundation Series Cyberbeast would be between January-March 2024. Now I O’brie am “hearing” from others via posts that the AWD will be delivered between January-March and the Cyberbeast later in 2024.
Any vadility to this?

Thanks in advance guys.
Sponsored

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Yeah I think the Beast towards Q4 and the AWD Q1 is pretty accurate now from what I’ve seen from my own AWD order on 12/16 and what I’ve seen from others recently.

that being said, who the hell knows??? Hahah

OP
OP

EVO-AUTO

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Yeah I think the Beast towards Q4 and the AWD Q1 is pretty accurate now from what I’ve seen from my own AWD order on 12/16 and what I’ve seen from others recently.

that being said, who the hell knows??? Hahah
Agreed! Just find it odd as the Tesla rep told me January-March for my Cyberbeast Foundation Series just last week

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Yep

Tesla Cybertruck Foundation Series AWD vs Tri-Motor Cyberbeast delivery timeline Screenshot_20240101-200929

Tesla Cybertruck Foundation Series AWD vs Tri-Motor Cyberbeast delivery timeline Screenshot_20240101-200938

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Agreed! Just find it odd as the Tesla rep told me January-March for my Cyberbeast Foundation Series just last week
Reps tend not to be the best in the knowledge category. But if you were an early order it may be possible. The timelines I provided are for new orders like placed now

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
I hear you. That’s been kind of a common theme on this board in the last couple of weeks since the FE invites went out.

I think the general consensus is that the Tesla reps honestly don’t know any more than we do at this point. Honestly I feel kinda bad for them.

OP
OP

EVO-AUTO

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I hear you. That’s been kind of a common theme on this board in the last couple of weeks since the FE invites went out.

I think the general consensus is that the Tesla reps honestly don’t know any more than we do at this point. Honestly I feel kinda bad for them.
Agreed, you cannot give good customer service if you are not given anything from your own company to help out.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag

edc

First Name
C
Threads