Tanquen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I thought everybody that accepted the offer for one of the two foundation versions immediately received that email reminding you to go through the steps in the app? It won't let me install the app on my tablet. :(
Sponsored

Macgyverfever

First Name
Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
I know, wifeā€™s a little upset that I the last two weeks weā€™ve bought two Model 3s, and now I have to buy a third!

brownnosing-for-CyberTruck is high stakes!
I bought a m3 rwd a month ago lmao

Jamessmooth007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
It seems many people got the foundation invitation. I doubt it is limited to 1000 units
Iā€™m starting to believe this too. I wonā€™t be buying the Foundation version. Iā€™m able to configure a Cybertruck in my Tesla app now, so Iā€™m going to assume once all the foundation versions are gone, the truck *should* still be there to configure, I just wonā€™t get the choice of Foundation. After taking the weekend to mull it over, the truck at 79,999 with the 7500 tax credit is just too damn good a value to pass up. Thatā€™s well within my budget too. Hard to stomach ponying up 100k for a vehicle.

zoomer0056

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
Hello, I received "Prepare for Delivery" email at 5:00am this morning. This will be my first Tesla, Does anyone know what the time frame is from this point? Thanks.

Reservation number: RN11278xxxx (reserved within first 5 minutes on concept reveal date - 11/21/19).

I got the Foundation Edition invite at 7:30Pm Friday (12/8/23). I accepted the AWD on Saturday morning and paid the $250.00. I completed the Registration info, loan info, etc on the Tesla app. This morning I got the email posted.

Cybertruck order prepare for delivery email.jpeg
Awesome, congratulations!!!

truck

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X 2017 100D LR/S 2015 P85D/Cyberbeast
Country flag
RN11318 in TX near the gigafactory, hoping i get mine soon seeing late 112s getting fulfilled!

CYBER CHESKO

First Name
FRANKLIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Occupation
CHEF
Country flag
Hello, I received "Prepare for Delivery" email at 5:00am this morning. This will be my first Tesla, Does anyone know what the time frame is from this point? Thanks.

Reservation number: RN11278xxxx (reserved within first 5 minutes on concept reveal date - 11/21/19).

I got the Foundation Edition invite at 7:30Pm Friday (12/8/23). I accepted the AWD on Saturday morning and paid the $250.00. I completed the Registration info, loan info, etc on the Tesla app. This morning I got the email posted.

Congratulations!

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
RN11318 in TX near the gigafactory, hoping i get mine soon seeing late 112s getting fulfilled!
Ooh that's so late. Id be surprised

Possible though

TOMKAAT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS, Porsche Macan GTS
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag

I was shocked that my reservation went to junk mail, I found out by logging into my account with my invitation sitting there, anyhow I ordered this morning and have already received the prepare for delivery email. My order number 11276ā€¦ they must have quite a few ready for delivery. I am in Southern California.

Alfa Guy

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
My RN is 11274, live in CA, on our third model X and a shareholder. lol. I even ordered the tri motor with FSD.

Maybe they donā€™t like me at the service center because our model X has been so problematic. Maybe itā€™s just a lotto right now. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Andres.FS7

First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber truck
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
Are they really?
Around how many late 112s have you seen get filled? Iā€™m very low 113s

George Costanza

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Latex Salesman, Vandelay Industries
Iā€™m starting to believe this too. I wonā€™t be buying the Foundation version. Iā€™m able to configure a Cybertruck in my Tesla app now, so Iā€™m going to assume once all the foundation versions are gone, the truck *should* still be there to configure, I just wonā€™t get the choice of Foundation. After taking the weekend to mull it over, the truck at 79,999 with the 7500 tax credit is just too damn good a value to pass up. Thatā€™s well within my budget too. Hard to stomach ponying up 100k for a vehicle.
Really? Are you saying that you had received the Foundation Series invite but you are also able to configure a regular one? If so, details please on what options you are able to configure. Thanks!

NicoL

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1994 Miata
Country flag
Per the Reservation Tracker on this site, I thought the Reservation Numbers began with "112744100"?

Did you put an extra "1" in the first part of your number?

- ƆCIII
So why am I rn116

U92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon MW3
Occupation
FILM
Country flag
So why am I rn116
Us that ordered in 2019 are (112) you are (116) meaning you waiting years later...
Sponsored