GEAUXHOOKEM

First Name
Tank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cyberbeast, 2022 + 2017 Tesla Model X
Country flag
I ordered the Cyberbeat version and received the same email the following day. I wonder if they are doing this to keep potential Foundation Series buyers "frosty". I'm hoping this isn't a repeat of our last Tesla purchase. We waited over a year for our last model X and received hardly any updates. I got a random text message one day that indicated my vehicle had gone into production of sorts. A few days later I was given a VIN and told I had 48 hours to take delivery or it would be assigned to someone else. We are traveling the balance of the year for the holidays so this could get interesting.

I was shocked that my reservation went to junk mail, I found out by logging into my account with my invitation sitting there, anyhow I ordered this morning and have already received the prepare for delivery email. My order number 11276ā€¦ they must have quite a few ready for delivery. I am in Southern California.
Sponsored

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Hello, I received "Prepare for Delivery" email at 5:00am this morning. This will be my first Tesla, Does anyone know what the time frame is from this point? Thanks.

Reservation number: RN11278xxxx (reserved within first 5 minutes on concept reveal date - 11/21/19).

I got the Foundation Edition invite at 7:30Pm Friday (12/8/23). I accepted the AWD on Saturday morning and paid the $250.00. I completed the Registration info, loan info, etc on the Tesla app. This morning I got the email posted.

Cybertruck order prepare for delivery email.jpeg
please post the insurance cost in the apropos thread once you know it.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
It seems many people got the foundation invitation. I doubt it is limited to 1000 units
They advertised a limited edition of 1000. It would be illegal to build more than 1000 of each of them. It is interesting though, that after seeing this thread today. I checked my email, and there was the invitation to purchase a founders edition. I'm supposed to be at around 40,000 on the reservations. But I also live in California.

Mushadd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
My guess is that your profile is still set to your Texas location. I dk if there are verification steps (prove your address) once you submit your order, but something to check into if you do order. Tesla is only delivering to CA/TX at the moment.

Go to tesla.com website, login, profile settings and verify your address.
nope, my address is correct in my profile, I updated it over 3 years ago when me and my old model 3 moved from Texas to Montana. The pre-purchase process even allows me to select from 3 nearby states to take delivery since there is no Tesla stores in WV.

Hello4x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ton
Country flag
nope, my address is correct in my profile, I updated it over 3 years ago when me and my old model 3 moved from Texas to Montana. The pre-purchase process even allows me to select from 3 nearby states to take delivery since there is no Tesla stores in WV.
Well congrats! You are definitely a special one.

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Hello, I received "Prepare for Delivery" email at 5:00am this morning. This will be my first Tesla, Does anyone know what the time frame is from this point? Thanks.

Reservation number: RN11278xxxx (reserved within first 5 minutes on concept reveal date - 11/21/19).

I got the Foundation Edition invite at 7:30Pm Friday (12/8/23). I accepted the AWD on Saturday morning and paid the $250.00. I completed the Registration info, loan info, etc on the Tesla app. This morning I got the email posted.

Cybertruck order prepare for delivery email.jpeg
Wow, I'd be so excited, you gotta be the bursting at the seams after four long years in the wait.

Scott Beall

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Grand Cherokee (dd), 1966 Mustang, 1967 Corv
Country flag
They advertised a limited edition of 1000. It would be illegal to build more than 1000 of each of them.
Did they announce the 1,000 number? A knowledgeable forum member mentioned that but I haven't seen it from Tesla. I could be wrong about that, I have plenty of practice.

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Ohhhh Sh!t, just averaging the last 4 xxxx makes you 41k in line. Iā€™m 58k in line, I ordered 10 minutes after release. Looks like they are moving though the reservation! Nice. Thank you for update.
This means there are a lot of people passing, or don't live in Texas or Cali.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag

AustroTom

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.schwaigerdesign.com
Vehicles
2023 MX, 2017 MS, 2018 M3, Slvdo 2500HD,CT Tri res
Occupation
Artistic metal
Country flag
Iā€™m starting to believe this too. I wonā€™t be buying the Foundation version. Iā€™m able to configure a Cybertruck in my Tesla app now, so Iā€™m going to assume once all the foundation versions are gone, the truck *should* still be there to configure, I just wonā€™t get the choice of Foundation. After taking the weekend to mull it over, the truck at 79,999 with the 7500 tax credit is just too damn good a value to pass up. Thatā€™s well within my budget too. Hard to stomach ponying up 100k for a vehicle.
How are you able to design a non Foundation series CT???? And who says you will be able to still get a 7,500 tax credit taking delivery of the standard 79K Ct sometime (probably VERY late 2024)??

AustroTom

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.schwaigerdesign.com
Vehicles
2023 MX, 2017 MS, 2018 M3, Slvdo 2500HD,CT Tri res
Occupation
Artistic metal
Country flag
Does anybody know if the "Powershare" is a standard accessory for ALL CTs or only for the foundation Series trucks and needs to be purchased for the standard dual AWD in the coming years?

Jamessmooth007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
How are you able to design a non Foundation series CT???? And who says you will be able to still get a 7,500 tax credit taking delivery of the standard 79K Ct sometime (probably VERY late 2024)??
Cant order non Foundation at this time. Hoping my reservation will still be live when Foundations run out.
no telling for sure Iā€™ll get the tax credit. Just hoping! šŸ¤ž
Sponsored