CactusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, and Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Man, sucks Iā€™m getting bypassed because Iā€™m in Arizonaā€¦Iā€™m right between Texas and Cali..come on Tesla! My RN is 1127553xx.

Bkb13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
raptor
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Country flag
Thatā€™s what I thought, until Florida people started getting emails, and now 2 Utah people I know got them. And they are 12748 ā˜ 
I bet everyone who got the email and were Not in Texas/California used to live in one of those states. They just didnā€™t update the website and app address. There are two locations and I believe the website home address is being used.

JeffnReno

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y LR with tow package
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No, the estimated prices have me priced out, let alone the launch editions!

I will just have to cheer others on.

-Crissa
I'm hoping the price will drop $20k like what happened 2 months after we got or 2023 Model Y šŸ¤ž

Dumb Game

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge neon
Occupation
Line-Haul Trucker
Country flag
look like its lottery only for the ones who ordered TRI MOTOR initialy .
mine RN11277xxxx got email friday ordered AWD Paid 250$

in SCHEDULE DELIVERY APPOINTMENT .
my order is a triple engine AWD back in Dec 24, 2019

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Does anybody know if the "Powershare" is a standard accessory for ALL CTs or only for the foundation Series trucks and needs to be purchased for the standard dual AWD in the coming years?
Powershare features are included in the CT itself, but the gear you need for your house to connect it is not and normally costs extra on the standard editions. With the Foundation edition the Powershare house gear is included together with a $4000 installation allowance.

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I'm trying to figure the rhyme or reason to the seemingly random RN order. Certainly Tesla is picking folks who live near TXGF or CA Design Studio so they'll be close by if there needs to be a hardware update, but I wonder if some of the jumping around is to get people who locked in the $7K FSD originally to in essence, pay a higher amount for FSD by bundling it in to an early release, take-it-or-leave-it package?

Has anyone who DIDN'T indicate FSD on their original reservation been invited to buy the Founder's Series? šŸ¤”

BenH

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 LR
Occupation
Landscaper
Country flag
Hello, I received "Prepare for Delivery" email at 5:00am this morning. This will be my first Tesla, Does anyone know what the time frame is from this point? Thanks.

Reservation number: RN11278xxxx (reserved within first 5 minutes on concept reveal date - 11/21/19).

I got the Foundation Edition invite at 7:30Pm Friday (12/8/23). I accepted the AWD on Saturday morning and paid the $250.00. I completed the Registration info, loan info, etc on the Tesla app. This morning I got the email posted.

Cybertruck order prepare for delivery email.jpeg
my reservation numbe is: RN112766xxx for the Tri-Motor version.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I'm trying to figure the rhyme or reason to the seemingly random RN order. Certainly Tesla is picking folks who live near TXGF or CA Design Studio so they'll be close by if there needs to be a hardware update, but I wonder if some of the jumping around is to get people who locked in the $7K FSD originally to in essence, pay a higher amount for FSD by bundling it in to an early release, take-it-or-leave-it package?

Has anyone who DIDN'T indicate FSD on their original reservation been invited to buy the Founder's Series? šŸ¤”
Good point.

I have FSD included, but I think they are doing random placements of first hour reservations or something. My #1 is AWD res, but I don't think that matters as others had that too.

But as Cvalue pointed out, it seems they are now doing more than 1000 anyway.

This will be the first wave of sales to grab all those willing to pay a premium to get it beforehand, together with all the features like FSD, Powershare etc. FSD is compelling but technically, I only really need the car atm, unless I buy a house to fit the Powershare as well in the States...but maybe I can work something out. ;)

JeffnReno

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y LR with tow package
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
RN 1127738XX in NV trimotor fsd
No invitation yet but not sure I'm ready anyway. At the current prices and reduced range, I'll probably wait for other tire options on a duel motor before even considering it.

George Costanza

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Latex Salesman, Vandelay Industries

I really wanted to read your message but couldn't get past : "I'm trying to figure the rhyme or reason"... ;)

OP
OP

Cirrus SR22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag

Yes, Me. I had AWD Dual Motor, No FSD in 2019.

cybercoffee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYLR
Country flag
I got my invite on Friday. I am now waiting for my all wheel drive Foundation series delivery appointment. RN11279XXXX. Walnut Creek, CA
just to clarify--when you say you're waiting for the appointment, does that mean in your app it says "We'll notify you when it's time..." and the Start button is grayed out?