Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fabville.com
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model X, 2015 Model S P85D, AWD CT
Country flag
Took my Cybertruck exploring in the North Cascades today.

20240418_154842cr2.jpg

20240418_155241sm.jpg
Great shots! Would you mind sharing where you went in the North Cascades? I plan to get onto some forest service roads along HWY 2 and also Walker Valley ORV when we take delivery of ours.
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Great shots! Would you mind sharing where you went in the North Cascades? I plan to get onto some forest service roads along HWY 2 and also Walker Valley ORV when we take delivery of ours.
Hannegan Pass, Twin Lakes, Glacier Creek, Canyon Creek, all of them still blocked by snowpack above 3000-3500 ft. I took the Cybertruck to Walker Valley a week ago and cruised some of the forest roads but all the higher, more interesting routes were still gated, not due to snow, maybe wet soils.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Our cybertruck next to our X. The model 3 is hiding behind the CT
IMG_4223.jpeg
Sounds like a good poker hand____Imagine if you had the complete 5 car Tesla hand; that could that be a ROYAL FLASH

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Delivered! Colorado and CyberBeast.
IMG_0571.jpeg
That's a crazy looking shot with the amount of articulation of the rear wheel!

Is it an optical illusion or does it have the latest software update with increased rear wheel steering? Mine never looks like that. I can't wait to get the update.

Hallelujah!

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Here's my favorite shot so far:

Tesla Cybertruck Random Cybertruck shots of the day - Post Yours! 📸 🤳 20240422_133253crsm

It's not the full load yet, but it illustrates some of the things that set it apart from most other trucks on the road:

1) Suspension set to "Entry Level" for ease of loading these heavy rounds. This made it super easy to load.

2)The bed doesn't have wheel well intrusions so I could roll the rounds straight in without having to figure out how to accommodate the wheel wells like I always did when cutting firewood with my Ford F-150. This is a BIG deal in terms of ease of cargo loading and placement. Unloading them at home was also super easy, I never even climbed into the bed until it was time to sweep it out, because the rounds just rolled right out with the help of one of my favorite tools, my hookaroon. I've never had such an easy loading/unloading experience, and at my age I welcome all the energy I can save.

3) The depleted Husqvarna chainsaw battery is fast-charging while I cut with the second. I didn't even have to start my gas chainsaw. The electric cuts just as fast as my gas screamers and has more torque, making it less likely to fall off the powerband in the cut if you get too aggressive. The 120V outlets are great for anyone making heavy use of cordless tools.

4) No sag in the rear-end. After I loaded all 16 of these heavy rounds (110 pounds each, average) and all my tools and saws back into the truck, I lifted the suspension to medium ride height with a touch on the screen and it rode level and smooth as glass. This truck handles fantastic with a heavy load.

CyberPanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast
Country flag
That's a crazy looking shot with the amount of articulation of the rear wheel!

Is it an optical illusion or does it have the latest software update with increased rear wheel steering? Mine never looks like that. I can't wait to get the update.

Hallelujah!
Thanks! Assuming it’s the most recent. The ref wheel pops really far out for steering. App says I’m on v12.0

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks! Assuming it’s the most recent. The ref wheel pops really far out for steering. App says I’m on v12.0
Hmmm...My app says V12.0 (2024.8.12). If that's what yours says, it must be an optical illusion. A shot from the front or the rear, with full articulation, would be more definitive.

Does anyone else think the rear wheel articulation in this photo looks a lot greater than what we've seen to date?

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Model X
Country flag
Being a pilot, I love buttons lol. Pushing things, twisting things, knobs lights, etc. etc.. but I can appreciate the cyber trucks interior. It is weird to get used to though never owning a Tesla before
As an aircraft mechanic, we appreciate pilots not pushing anything and super appreciate you not twisting anything either. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: