Received a mobile text from Tesla's Delivery Team about my Cyberbeast... VIN soon?

OP
OP
cybertruckgg

cybertruckgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Congratulations! I’m a bit jealous but not too much. I ordered mine on day one. Of course it wasn’t called a CyberBeast back then. I ordered a tri-motor with all the bells and whistles on it, including FSD. So far I have heard only crickets from Tesla. I’m in Idaho now, but didn’t designate a location when I ordered. I have since installed solar with two Tesla Power Walls and a charging port so I’m all set, just no CyberTruck in the garage. I even have my personalized plates already picked out and delivered. (See pic) :-( My order confirmation number is 11291####. I’m not in a rush. We could stand a few more months of time to save, with the price hike and all.
Well keep in mind it's just a text message so far, if I get a VIN I'll update of course! Same as well, I ordered the trimotor w/FSD originally. My order number was prior to yours, are you 100% on the date you ordered? Mine was in the first 24 hours post-reveal, and I was not in the 1129xxx range, that sounds more like a few days/weeks past?

Hope you (and everyone else) get some order movement soon though, I know we're all pretty much equally excited to get ours. Crazy to think that no matter how long it takes most of us are just mere months away from getting delivery! Will be wild to see more and more of the CTs get on the road.
Sponsored

UnRich1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor CyberTruck ordered , Kia Teluride, D1500
Occupation
Retired Diplomat
Country flag
Well keep in mind it's just a text message so far, if I get a VIN I'll update of course! Same as well, I ordered the trimotor w/FSD originally. My order number was prior to yours, are you 100% on the date you ordered? Mine was in the first 24 hours post-reveal, and I was not in the 1129xxx range, that sounds more like a few days/weeks past?

Hope you (and everyone else) get some order movement soon though, I know we're all pretty much equally excited to get ours. Crazy to think that no matter how long it takes most of us are just mere months away from getting delivery! Will be wild to see more and more of the CTs get on the road.
I ordered two trucks on the first day, one in the morning (but rushed and mistakenly ordered the rear wheel drive model) and one in the evening, (after slowing down and doing it right;-) . I was in Poland at the time, so we were about 9 hours ahead of Pacific time. I got the responce email the following day, see attached. They must have had a shit ton of people reserving CTs that first day. I kind of wish I had held on to both reservations, just to compare the numbers. And, from what I hear, they are allowing you to completely change your configuration. I suppose I will get mine when I am destined to get it. :)

Tesla Cybertruck Received a mobile text from Tesla's Delivery Team about my Cyberbeast... VIN soon? IMG_0442

Luxo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I wonder if I have something set up incorrectly. I’ve had a vin for about 6 days and received zero contact from Tesla via phone or emails. Then I continue to see everyone in similar position receiving texts? Do I call or let it ride..

TexasRaider

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag

It sounds like an associate is just being proactive with you.

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
I got a text from the Tesla “Store” that my financing was approved. I suspect each store has a couple of cell phones for sending text messages to local customers. I looked at buying a Y last year and got text messges from the same number. You might ask these questions by responding to the text message. Other than knowing my financing was approved, the store didn’t know much about my order.

OP
OP
cybertruckgg

cybertruckgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Got verification today that my home is good to go for the Powershare Home Backup offer that comes with the Cyberbeast. Says once a VIN is assigned and delivery is scheduled an installer will be in touch.

No other comms yet since the text, no VIN atm either. Waiting patiently, fingers crossed!

Noblelr3

First Name
Noble
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S & X
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Country flag
Yeah got that email a few weeks ago. Still no VIN lol, but soon!! The worst part is all the other text that we now get. It’s like Tesla knows we are all on pins and needles and they throw a bone then we see an email from Tesla, and have a fit thinking that’s the one. Cruel experiment but greatful to be a subject. I’m just waiting on a VIN that will come within a week or so, some are waiting on a CT that will not come their way for several years.
Sponsored