Balazs
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mycybertruck.rent
Vehicles
CT 2024 AWD FE, MXP 2019, Jaguar XK Conv. 2007
Country flag
One more data point: I've just got a response for my trade-in request as well (Florida, Dec 8, AWD). Tesla gave me a decent price for my 2019 Model X Performance (about $5k more than what I got from them when I tried to trade it in for a new Model X), but I still love the car, so I rejected it.

jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Jaguar F-Type, Porsche Macan GTS, Indian
Occupation
Aircraft researcher
Country flag
They only offered me $9,999 for my 17MS 75D with 114k miles FSD and Unlimited SC. 🫢 I am now keeping it and maxing out my SC use out of spite. Ha
They offered me only 22k for my 2022 Model 3 Standard range + with white interior and low miles.
Will have to see it on my own when my number comes up.

CyberTally

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 M3P, 2023 MYLR, CT DM AWD delivered 3/6/24
Occupation
Tree Farmer, Retired Computer Scientist, AP CS Instructor, Embedded Control Designer, Electrical Contractor
Country flag
Enough for me to say "no thanks." Haha. Honestly, not sure. I am guessing they were about $4-5k too low. I will know for sure when I try to sell it elsewhere. But since I don't know when I am getting the CT, I am waiting until I at least get a VIN assignment before I take it anywhere else to sell. Plus, I really love my M3P. Parting with it will be a very sad day, which only the CT will be able to cure. :)
My 2018 M3P was the best and most fun car I’ve ever owned. I gave her to a family member, so we can still visit from time to time. I car sit for her when her owner is on extended trips out of town. She still warms my heart.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
My 2018 M3P was the best and most fun car I’ve ever owned. I gave her to a family member, so we can still visit from time to time. I car sit for her when her owner is on extended trips out of town. She still warms my heart.
Such a sad story :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: but I assume that she's in a better place now.

Cyber07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 MS 85, 2018 M3 LR, 2020 M3 P, 2024 Rivian R1S
Country flag
They only offered me $9,999 for my 17MS 75D with 114k miles FSD and Unlimited SC. 🫢 I am now keeping it and maxing out my SC use out of spite. Ha
They did something similar thing with me. 13MS 85 with 82k miles for $8,500 with unlimited SC [otherwise bare metal car, no soying cameras.]. Extremly good condition car.

I know I can just sell the battery pack for the same or more. 😉
Sponsored