alboucq

First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
My RN number is positioned at about 2.5 orders so I am bereft of hope of actually getting a CT. why take orders that far out?
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
The RN is not a perfect indicator of how many Cybertruck orders are ahead of you. From what I understand that number may include other Tesla orders.

I suspect they will get through the reservations faster than a lot of people think.

OP
OP

alboucq

First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
There are more than a million reasons (multiplied by $100) to take the order. The question is why to place the order that far out?
yes you're correct - I didn't realize my relative position in line when I placed the order.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
yes you're correct - I didn't realize my relative position in line when I placed the order.
The important thing is that you did make the reservation. Now the trick is to forget about it and enjoy life until one day you are pleasantly surprised. Alternatively you can obsess about it everyday for several years like the rest of us.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Did you put your RN into the spreadsheet? It will at least filter by trim and location. There is no way to tell how many will actually buy one and, yes, RNs appear to be consecutive across everything you can order from Tesla so the number of reservations for CTs could be much lower.

dtruckman

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Accura MDX Hybrid, 2005 Dodge Dakota 4X4
Occupation
retired
Country flag
There will be some who won't take possession. That's the hope I'm waiting for. I'm around 400K

Bkent100

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
It manager
Country flag
The important thing is that you did make the reservation. Now the trick is to forget about it and enjoy life until one day you are pleasantly surprised. Alternatively you can obsess about it everyday for several years like the rest of us.
I’m years away but still check twice a day!!!
Sponsored